The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

Personally i don't have a problem with him being a coach, i really like Attention, he clearly has talent as a songwriter and producer, and in terms of panel chemistry / interaction, i don't think you can get worse than Chance.

So would be the possible coach line up basically Reba, Charlie, Keith and John?

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Shinuki said:

Personally i don't have a problem with him being a coach, i really like Attention, he clearly has talent as a songwriter and producer, and in terms of panel chemistry / interaction, i don't think you can get worse than Chance.

So would be the possible coach line up basically Reba, Charlie, Keith and John?

That’s a great prediction. I’m thinking maybe:

Keith, Gwen or Someone New, John, and Charlie.

35 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if that Charlie Puth post was made just to try and get some engagement 

Agree. They are supporting Taylor's new album for more social interaction and because she was the mega mentor twice, and Puth was also an advisor (I think they still wait and try to get her as new coach on the show in the future - but it's a very long future). Niall and Dan + Shay aren't done with the show yet so there are quite no room for Charlie at the moment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Agree. They are supporting Taylor's new album for more social interaction and because she was the mega mentor twice, and Puth was also an advisor (I think they still wait and try to get her as new coach on the show in the future - but it's a very long future). Niall and Dan + Shay aren't done with the show yet so there are quite no room for Charlie at the moment.

Well yes but I don’t think either Niall or D+S will be available for s26, so Charlie is probably very likely based on that post.

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/23/2024 at 9:09 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

Dua Lipa has some interesting concert gaps that would coincide with filming.

1) iconic , 2) Kelsea Ballerini also has interesting gaps (more like her tour finishes)! I'm ready for new coach energy

• Like 1

Ugh I cannot waittt for a new season!!! Fall season are always my favorites. We should be getting a coach announcement any day now. Bring om the black excellence next season!!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Are they filming blinds in June or July? 

No confirmation yet. Usual date is end of June, but that's been less consistent since the COVID seasons.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ikwonic said:

I can't believe we're going from Ariana Grande 3 seasons ago to potentially Charlie Puth and Keith Urban, Jesus. Enough with the budget cut seasons, give us SZA!!!

The good news is they've given no indication that any of the advisors (Keith, Meghan, Anthony, Saweetie, Maluma) are on the show still.

The Charlie tweet is a bit suspicious but nothing too significant imo.

Hope we get our answer in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

I just scrolled down Niall's schedule on his website and saw that he has a string of show throughout June and July. I personally think that schedule won't allow him to film anything so he's likely not returning for S26.  Dan + Shay seems to not having any schedule from June to the first half of July, but then quite a tight schedule from that time to the end of September.

Meanwhile, Charlie Puth doesn't seem to have any busy schedule in the coming months. 

• Like 1