The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

9 minutes ago, French20 said:

on instagram they put this post where he asks Reba who she would go in the double chair with and she says Niall : https://www.instagram.com/p/C38odChrfOB/

and on twitter, it's John with Kelly

what if they prepared us to put former coaches together for S26 in the double chair? 🤭

Ooooohh! That's a good idea! They did this in Germany Season 10 with Yvonne Catterfeld and Stefanie Kloss (they had been "solo", coaches, they were never a duo outside of the show, and they were put together in a double-chair for the 10th anniversary season. They also did this in the same season with Samu Haber and Rea Garvey, two people. that otherwise didn't know each other and had nothing to do with each other. They were put together in the double-chair for the 10th anniversary season.

4 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

Ooooohh! That's a good idea! They did this in Germany Season 10 with Yvonne Catterfeld and Stefanie Kloss (they had been "solo", coaches, they were never a duo outside of the show, and they were put together in a double-chair for the 10th anniversary season. They also did this in the same season with Samu Haber and Rea Garvey, two people. that otherwise didn't know each other and had nothing to do with each other. They were put together in the double-chair for the 10th anniversary season.

And pay extra in coach salaries? I’m doubtful 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

And pay extra in coach salaries? I’m doubtful 

dan + shay both get paid, why would they only have a salary?

Edited by French20

On 3/1/2024 at 11:07 AM, French20 said:

dan + shay both get paid, why would they only have a salary?

I read the suggestion as continuing the double chair by putting other solo coaches together and I would guess that Dan and Shay individually are not making as much as any of the other solo coaches but that is just a guess so who knows. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

John posted on his account about being in the double chair with Kelly and... Kelly also posted this video on his account with the comment "Don’t invite mama, she’ll show up 😂"

I think they want to tell NBC to put them together, it's obvious, especially since Kelly has never published a post from the voice on her Instagram account since she left....

SO NBC, PUT THEM IN THIS CHAIR

• Like 1

5 hours ago, French20 said:

John posted on his account about being in the double chair with Kelly and... Kelly also posted this video on his account with the comment "Don’t invite mama, she’ll show up 😂"

I think they want to tell NBC to put them together, it's obvious, especially since Kelly has never published a post from the voice on her Instagram account since she left....

Not to repeat myself but imo the show is not going to pay both John and Kelly’s (or any other two established coaches) salaries to fill only one chair. At this point, they’re doing everything they can to cut costs. 

Edited by jem128

7 hours ago, French20 said:

Kelly did talk about missing The Voice when D&S were on her show a week or two ago. She'd definitely be back if she hadn't moved her show to NY.

42 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kelly did talk about missing The Voice when D&S were on her show a week or two ago. She'd definitely be back if she hadn't moved her show to NY.

the fact that Kelly publishes this publication on her account does not mean that she is officially coming back but she is sending a message to the channel, especially to try the double chair, maybe she needs new things to come back and this double chair fits him in it

and she can find a way to do her show and the voice, if she really wants to come back...😏

Edited by French20
  • Like 1

Seeing the small drop in the ratings and comments on Facebook about the Season so far, they really need to get S26 right, at the very least the coaches panel, because it's clear the chemistry isn't really there this season compared to S24 and people are talking about it. They seriously needs to get Niall back at least.

• Like 1

Didn't they filmed S24 & S25 back to back? That's quite a long time, why they're taking so long to film for S26 or announce coaches?

Edited by Shinuki

15 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Didn't they filmed S24 & S25 back to back? That's quite a long time, why they're taking so long to film for S26 or announce coaches?

They announced the S24 panel in May and started filming the blinds in June iirc. The S25 panel was announced one month after. If that schedule is applied again this year, I expect we will know the S26 panel in about two months. 

Right now, all we can do is have a look at some possible coach's schedule in that particular time. For example, we already knew Niall would not be on S25 prior to their official announcement because he was on tour when the blinds filmed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shinuki said:

The show still has to film over the summer for the fall season anyways. Lots of possibilities for coaches honestly.

Ariana's got an album but I read that there were rumors that her touring was gonna be very limited or delayed? Plus, Wicked promo in the fall and she probably won't be touring at that time. Universal, too!

Camila's got a new album coming up, but who knows how that'll look for her availability.

Niall's got a tight schedule, but convenient gaps in his summer tour schedule that would legitimately permit him to tape the show for the fall season (he'd just be a busy guy!)

I'm not convinced Chance makes his own music anymore, so he's available.

This can go 100 different ways. :haha:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

The show still has to film over the summer for the fall season anyways. Lots of possibilities for coaches honestly.

Ariana's got an album but I read that there were rumors that her touring was gonna be very limited or delayed? Plus, Wicked promo in the fall and she probably won't be touring at that time. Universal, too!

Camila's got a new album coming up, but who knows how that'll look for her availability.

Niall's got a tight schedule, but convenient gaps in his summer tour schedule that would legitimately permit him to tape the show for the fall season (he'd just be a busy guy!)

I'm not convinced Chance makes his own music anymore, so he's available.

This can go 100 different ways. :haha:

Just imagine Ariana, Camila, Niall, and Chance together 😂. Never happening, but they’re all around the same age, and no country music. At least it would have more “stans”, in the audience.

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

Just imagine Ariana, Camila, Niall, and Chance together 😂. Never happening, but they’re all around the same age, and no country music. At least it would have more “stans”, in the audience.

Just 1 of Ari, Camila, and Niall gives us a shot at having spoilers next season :thumbs:

El*n screwing with Twitter DM's is, however, a handicap to that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

The budget for that coach crew would be crazy. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 2

Reba, John, and hopefully two new coaches. This show needs a refresh. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them never have duo coaches again. I can see it being a one and done thing. 

• Like 1