The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

I used to be one of the more “anti-Gwen”, people. But now I like her a lot as a coach. Can she be a bit, boring? Oh yeah. Does she make the best decisions all the time? Oh no (but who does)? She’s just a really nice person. You can tell that she really cares about her team.

And yet we have two people here who seem to conveniently forget that.  *Glares daggers at both people in question*

• Confused 4

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

In terms of… what? I can’t think of anything she brings to the panel tbh. Her pitches in the Blinds are stale af and she doesn’t really bring any entertainment value… there’s a reason they only bring her back when they need someone to fill in. And in terms of decision-making, the fact that she took Alyssa, BIAS, and Tanner past the Playoffs in her last two seasons should tell you everything. 

I agreed with her BIAS and Tanner decisions so it tells me nothing 🤭 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Dua Lipa hosting SNL May 4.. s26 coach please???? 😭 

That would be great. But if they had Keith Urban and Niall Horan, would they want to have a third coach from a country other than The US? I'd be fine with that. But if you go to places like The AGT subreddit. They will complain "why are none of the judges American!!!! It's America's Got Talent!" I personally disagree with that sentiment, but I foresee  minivan, and others having a similar reaction to Keith Urban, Niall Horan, and Dua Lipa (1 is Australian, 1 is Irish, 1 is British). 

17 minutes ago, istersay said:

Maluma and Saweetie will serve as guest mentors next week, any chance of them becorming coaches?

Maluma doesn't sing in English and he said he would prefer doing songs in his mother tongue, so he's not doing it. He may join La Voz again in a different country.

I don't know enough about Saweetie to give a prediction.

• Like 2

1.Nick Carter
2.Nicki Minaj
3.Britney Spears
4.Christina Aguilera
5.Justin Timberlake
6.,Pink
7.Lady Gaga
8. Faith Hill
9. Tim McGraw
10.Miranda Lambert
11 .Toni Braxton
12.Avril Lavigne
13 .Chad Kroeger
14 .John Petrucci 
15 .James LaBrie
16 Rea Garvey
17.Mariah Carey
18.Steve Taylor
19 Miley Cyrus
20 Billy Ray Cyrus

Edited by Sabina

4 hours ago, Sabina said:

I would like more rock in the show and a return to the music of the 90s

maybe they can get a coach that leans towards rock this time, I'm afraid they'll just stick with the coaches from this season, it would be nice for some more new people

• Like 2

11 hours ago, istersay said:

maybe they can get a coach that leans towards rock this time, I'm afraid they'll just stick with the coaches from this season, it would be nice for some more new people

we will see and I hope a coach will come who is a rock singer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

CHARLIE PUTH S26???!!

even here i can’t escape the tortured poets department discourse 😭

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

CHARLIE PUTH S26???!!

It’s confirmed! Next season @Someone648’s favorite alt rock bro will be forced to audition with Charlie Puth’s “Attention” then get sent home in the Battles against a female pop artist singing “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” :wub:

• Haha 2