The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

On 10/9/2023 at 1:34 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

Lol I know so many of her songs off the top of my head.

I Will Never Let You Down

Let You Love Me

Your Song

How to be Lonely

Carry On

Praising You

Ritual

Anywhere

Lonely Together

New Look

How we do (Party)

Then again im a SUPERFAN

18 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Im manifesting the queen Brandy joining s26.

They'd both be great! Brandy was a good advisor iirc. If you've seen any of Disney's "Descendants", movies. Rita Ora and Brandy will be in Descendants 4 together. Brandy will be reprising her iconic Cinderella role. Rita Ora will be playing The Queen Of Hearts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants:_The_Rise_of_Red 

10 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

I'm actually thinking of SZA, but she's quite too big a star for this show at the moment. She just received 9 Grammy nominations this year.

Truth be told, bring me Lizzo! 

YESSSSS! 1,000 TIMES YES! If Kelly Clarkson came back, and it was her and Lizzo, that would be fantasticccccc! Can you imagine Camila Cabello, Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Lizzo in one season 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

YESSSSS! 1,000 TIMES YES! If Kelly Clarkson came back, and it was her and Lizzo, that would be fantasticccccc! Can you imagine Camila Cabello, Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, and Lizzo in one season 😂

Kelly and Lizzo would make a hilarious panel, even if the other two coaches on the panel are two Nick Jonases. It won't happen sadly.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 6:46 AM, Ethan F-R said:

Maybe Wynona Judd will be on Season 26? She can replace Reba? It can be Reba or Wynona. Dan + Shay or Kelsea Ballerini. John Legend, Chance The Rapper, or someone new. Maybe someone else new.

Wynona is hilarious, but please no. I would pay ANYTHING to bring back a Blake, Kelly, Ariana panel (I guess John too). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Wynona is hilarious, but please no. I would pay ANYTHING to bring back a Blake, Kelly, Ariana panel (I guess John too). 

Uh, no way.  Like hell that'll happen.  We have the first sesaon in which we really don't know who'll reach the finale.  The results seem so up in the air now.  I kinda like it.  With him back, it's back to knowing exactly who will and won't go far.  No thank you.  He can happily stay in retirement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Uh, no way.  Like hell that'll happen.  We have the first sesaon in which we really don't know who'll reach the finale.  The results seem so up in the air now.  I kinda like it.  With him back, it's back to knowing exactly who will and won't go far.  No thank you.  He can happily stay in retirement.

This season, completely agree.

The next season, we'll know exactly whether the country vote will guarantee team Reba 2 in the finals or not. If they do, then I will not welcoming Reba for S26.

• Like 2

Hopefully Reba and Niall comeback, they're just so good to watch and Niall will be really missed on S25, and for Chance replacement, i will say Kelly Rowland, and if we can get rid of John, i will keep saying Seal despite knowing isnt happening.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 4:31 PM, Rodney said:

You lowkey got a point there. It was getting tiring watching him taking at least two finale spots every season

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, postcards said:

What about Britney Spears? Maybe she can be a new coach given all the attention she has been getting throughout the year. Feels like she has the momentum to bring her to the Voice as a coach

Didn't she say recently (in her memoir/book/thing) that she hated being a judge on The X-Factor? I know that this is 100% a different show and environment (more positive than with Simon Cowell being involved). But I feel like she would not go back to doing a similar job.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

Didn't she say recently (in her memoir/book/thing) that she hated being a judge on The X-Factor? I know that this is 100% a different show and environment (more positive than with Simon Cowell being involved). But I feel like she would not go back to doing a similar job.  

As far as I can remember she didn't become a media explosion as expected when she was on The X Factor. She initially said she wanted to return the following year but eventually publicly left because she knew she wasn't being asked to return. 

So no way she's doing another talent show. Just bring her to perform on the show is hard enough. 

• Like 2

Virtual open call auditions are December 13-14 and January 17-18.

https://www.nbcthevoice.com

https://www.nbcthevoice.com/auditions/eligibility

excerpt:

If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time in June 2024 and December 2024 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer).

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...