The Voice ♦ S26 ♦ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Someone648

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

I think that Gwen will be doing fall seasons for the foreseeable future.

I don't mind, she's likeable and fun but it would be cool to have some new faces on the panel

• Like 2

11 hours ago, istersay said:

I don't mind, she's likeable and fun but it would be cool to have some new faces on the panel

I want CC back too, so I can also see John-Gwen-Camila-D&S for s26? Ik she couldn’t do s24 and 25 because she was in Europe for taping days, but idk why she didn’t do 23?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I want CC back too, so I can also see John-Gwen-Camila-D&S for s26? Ik she couldn’t do s24 and 25 because she was in Europe for taping days, but idk why she didn’t do 23?

I'm not sure why, but eventually I hope she does another season

4 hours ago, season1 said:

Kelly plus 3 new coaches, please.

4 hours ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Give me Kelly, Niall, Camila (I’m begging) and a wildcard please. 

I approve of both those ideas, we can always hope m0401.gif.6aa01e4670394ce627abb18e5e8a1bad.gif maybe 1 for season 26 and the other for season 27 :rofl:if there is one

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

Was in contact with an old spoiler source of mine, they ensured me this is gonna be the S26 panel

WnueW98.png

We love to see it :wub: Can’t wait for Lana’s army of millenial white women and Post Malone’s army of fifteen year old “gangstas” from the suburbs!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Weirdoo said:

Was in contact with an old spoiler source of mine, they ensured me this is gonna be the S26 panel

WnueW98.png

now that would be something to behold, are you ready mini-van?

church-ladies.thumb.jpg.cd61ad6316750eb49fc38062c82bd298.jpg

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

With Rita’s 3rd consecutive AU win, her Masked Singer Fox debut for probably next season only replacing Nicole, I can see NBC having Rita to join for s26.

I know of Rita Ora but if you put a gun to my head and asked me to name a song I'd be dead.

And even googling, I only know one bc it was covered on The Voice UK. And I only know her as a judge on these shows and for her Retweet fiasco.

Not sure she'd be considered for the US ever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

I know of Rita Ora but if you put a gun to my head and asked me to name a song I'd be dead.

And even googling, I only know one bc it was covered on The Voice UK. And I only know her as a judge on these shows and for her Retweet fiasco.

Not sure she'd be considered for the US ever.

Lol I know so many of her songs off the top of my head.

I Will Never Let You Down

Let You Love Me

Your Song

How to be Lonely

Carry On

Praising You

Ritual

Anywhere

Lonely Together

New Look

How we do (Party)

Then again im a SUPERFAN

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, season1 said:

Kelly plus 3 new coaches, please.

:no:

https://deadline.com/2023/10/kelly-clarkson-not-returning-the-voice-nyc-move-1235576456/

Screenshot2023-10-18113549.png.14c5317b43b0c5d92efdd331cb556f97.png

"“I’ve learned a lot about what I’m capable of handling, and also what you should not handle. That was me saying ‘bye’ to The Voice and having this big move,” Kelly told USA Today. “I love that family, but I was like, ‘I’m struggling. I can’t smile anymore. I don’t feel like smiling.’”"

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, MILO JAY said:

Ok i think Reba and John are a given. Fingers crossed for Niall because he some gaps in his tour. Idk who the other person would be. Maybe Dan + Shay again? I could see maybe Kelsea Ballerini? IDK tho

Idk if they'd have Kelsea Ballerini AND Dan + Shay, they both are very much pop-country singers. With a heavy emphasis on pop. Reba is obviously country. So idk if they would have all 3. I don't see Reba coming back. But idk, maybe she's pretty permanent. I think: John, Kelsea Ballerini or Someone New, Someone Else New (Country Singer), and Idk.  

6 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

Idk if they'd have Kelsea Ballerini AND Dan + Shay, they both are very much pop-country singers. With a heavy emphasis on pop. Reba is obviously country. So idk if they would have all 3. I don't see Reba coming back. But idk, maybe she's pretty permanent. I think: John, Kelsea Ballerini or Someone New, Someone Else New (Country Singer), and Idk.  

I was saying either Kelsea or Dan + Shay. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...