Biggest Busses in Voice U.S. History

xfactor22

What were some of the biggest busses in  the US’s series of the Voice history by producers/coaches/etc.,that you couldn’t help feel sorry for the contestant(s) that were the victim(s), even if you were apathetic towards/disliked the contestant(s)? I’m just curious to what were some of the most tragic, most blatant, biggest, and/or pettiest busses in US Voice history ?

20 minutes ago, allistr said:

Judith Hill - #thatpower

Just listened to it for the first time.

Idk... definitely not her best and she had to change the song a bit to play to her strengths, but I actually thought that was a really good, fun performance.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Just listened to it for the first time.

Idk... definitely not her best and she had to change the song a bit to play to her strengths, but I actually thought that was a really good, fun performance.

Ye, she did her best with that song choice.

Samuel Harness - so sick.

I mean, dude has a very specific alternative rock type sound that can also work on certain ballads so he can use his rasp and belting to emote,

So he's given a modern rnb song where the primary skill used is agility (something he didn't didn't much of) and the song doesn't even use his strengths at all.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Sad 1

Shane Q - Caribbean Queen

Dude went out of the frying pan one week (with his only decent live performance, the IS to be specific) and then went straight into the fire one week after.

Edited by allistr

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Grace this year in the final with the awful performance slots (given that voting didn’t open till the end). 

They definitely use performance slots to bus contestants, in addition to song choices 

And even with that, she still got 2nd place with a minimal difference of votes 

7 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Kyla Jade - With a little help from my friend, and her original song during the S14 Finale.

She was bussed HARD.

Disagree. WALHFMF was right in her wheelhouse and honestly it was a very good performance as long as you can handle the tone of her high notes for a while.

• Like 6

Lilli Passero - Man! I Feel Like A Woman

Poor girl has to perform in front of the incomparable Shania Twain despite being sick. The song choice made her look like a drunkperson doing karaoke on stage. Surprised to see her still moving on in spite of the pressure involving her..

Edited by allistr

1 hour ago, allistr said:

Lilli Passero - Man! I Feel Like A Woman

Poor girl has to perform in front of the incomparable Shania Twain despite being sick. The song choice made her look like a drunkperson doing karaoke on stage. Surprised to see her still moving on in spite of the pressure involving her..

I honestly don't think it was that bad.