• Spensha Baker
    • Kirk Jay
    • Andrew Sevener
    • Dexter Roberts
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jordan Matthew Young
    • Brayden Lape

1 minute ago, bluevelvet said:

Runner-Up is actually the toughest spot to vote. Why can I only vote for one person evil TPTB 😡

I agree with you about the one vote rule change.

I've enjoyed nearly all of Blake's team members throughout his 23 seasons as a coach.

Prior to this week, it would've been difficult for me to choose one favorite from any of the three polls, because I like several contestants on each.

After Tuesday night, Grace became my favorite Team Blake runner-up. If the outcome had been different, she also would've been my favorite of his winners.

1. Cam fairly easily imo (also liked Todd, and Sundance/Craig somewhat too)

2. Toneisha, Emily Ann or Dia (I see some IDF faves here but honestly not that crazy about this list?)

3. Kyla literally has no competition lmao

Chose Cam as my favorite winner and Ian as my favorite finalist that placed either 3rd/4th/5th on the show. It was so hard deciding between bodie and Wendy Moten as my favorite runner-up, but I went with my gut and chose Wendy.

Blake's 38 finalists in season and placement order:

Dia Frampton s1 runner-up
Jermaine Paul s2 winner
Cassadee Pope s3 winner
Terry McDermott s3 runner-up
Danielle Bradbery s4 winner
The Swon Brothers s4 third place
(no s5 Team Blake finalists)
Jake Worthington s6 runner-up
Craig Wayne Boyd s7 winner
Meghan Linsey s8 runner-up
Emily Ann Roberts s9 runner-up
Barrett Baber s9 third place
Adam Wakefield s10 runner-up
Sundance Head s11 winner
Lauren Duski s12 runner-up
Aliyah Moulden s12 third place
Chloe Kohanski s13 winner
Red Marlow s13 fourth place
Kyla Jade s14 third place
Spensha Baker s14 fourth place
Chris Kroeze s15 runner-up
Kirk Jay s15 third place
Gyth Rigdon s16 runner-up
Dexter Roberts s16 third place
Andrew Sevener s16 fourth place
Ricky Duran s17 runner-up
Todd Tilghman s18 winner
Toneisha Harris s18 runner-up
Jim Ranger s19 runner-up
Ian Flanigan s19 third place
Cam Anthony s20 winner
Jordan Matthew Young s20 third place
Wendy Moten s21 runner-up
Paris Winningham s21 third place
Bryce Leatherwood s22 winner
bodie s22 runner-up
Brayden Lape s22 fifth place
Grace West s23 runner-up
NOIVAS s23 fifth place

Edited by RTV
  • Thanks 1

Good grief. Picking Runner-Up was WAY harder than I expected it to be.

1. Winner: Cam Anthony.

• Briefly considered picking Craig Wayne Boyd or Cassadee Pope, but in the end, Cam's the only one that has brought me to tears (with "Stand Up"), and I also have a preference for soul, R&B, and blues singers, so he has the edge.

2. Runner-Up: Ricky Duran.

• Toughest pick by far. It was extremely close between him, Lauren Duski, Toneisha Harris, and Wendy Moten. I like Terry McDermott too, though. Ricky was so spectacular, though. Not a single "good" performance - they were all either great, fantastic, or legendary IMO. Honestly wish he was talked about more.

3. Finalist: Kyla Jade.

• The only no brainer; she's one of my favorite contestants of all time, and I'm honestly not that crazy about any of his other finalists (although I will always contend that Dexter Roberts is one of the best country singers the show has ever had, severely underrated).
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

1. Cam fairly easily imo (also liked Todd, and Sundance/Craig somewhat too)

2. Toneisha, Emily Ann or Dia (I see some IDF faves here but honestly not that crazy about this list?)

Oof disagree. Personally I think the runner up list is the hardest to choose from.

Wendy, Meghan, Lauren, Grace, Adam... All nearly flawless runs in terms of mistake free vocals.

Ig you can add Toneisha but hers wasn't live, also she's imo the most underwhelming powerhouse to make the finale.

Her song choices didn't do her any favours (so overdone and they were covered better by past contestants) and she didnt have those vocal "moments" associated with powerhouse singers. Except her KO and IS.

I don't like saying that about her btw since she's an insane vocalist. Based on her off show covers we barely scratched the surface with her vocal prowess.

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

3. Kyla literally has no competition lmao

Agreed there lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Oof disagree. Personally I think the runner up list is the hardest to choose from.

Wendy, Meghan, Lauren, Grace, Adam... All nearly flawless runs in terms of mistake free vocals.

Ig you can add Toneisha but hers wasn't live, also she's imo the most underwhelming powerhouse to make the finale.

Her song choices didn't do her any favours (so overdone and they were covered better by past contestants) and she didnt have those vocal "moments" associated with powerhouse singers. Except her KO and IS.

I don't like saying that about her btw since she's an insane vocalist. Based on her off show covers we barely scratched the surface with her vocal prowess.

Agreed there lol.

I mean yeah if vocals are the criteria you’re using to judge. If we’re talking about personal taste though (and other things like song choice, tone etc.) then I don’t think Lauren at least would be your top pick either :giggle:

Never cared for Adam honestly, he’s good but idk, I thought Sundance and Craig had performances I found way more interesting than him.

Now if we’re talking about taste again I think Meghan is along the lines of someone who I should like. But she had some performances I didn’t enjoy, granted she had more performances total but in my memory I didn’t like at least like 3 of them although the good ones were really good.