The Voice 23 ● Live 1 hr Recap and 2 hr Finale ~ Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

23 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

this website is so exhausting to be on, now that this season is over i'm contemplating how much i'd like to stay for the next one... only thing keeping me here is a few nice users but every time i come on here, i see the same old stuff. and the ignore feature isn't doing enough for me because quoting shows it anyway :(

don't go away, things should die down here now for a while anyway 🙂 

2 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

I mean look at those artists you listed. Maybe that’s why you don’t lol. They are lucky they got a chair turn 

You may wanna take a deep breath and count to 10. Ad hominems do anybody a favor. 

tbh, you remind me a bit like me a few years ago, when I used to get so mad my favorites didn’t win that I’d lash out at users/contestants/etc. But eventually, after being away from the IDF site for a little while, I realized not getting the results I wanted isn’t the biggest deal, nor the end of the world. Take it from someone who’s learned lessons from being on this site for a while. 

Can’t some of you be happy/sad about your faves without being rude and disrespectful? Disliking someone’s style is fine - but no one wants to be around a constantly negative person, there’s nothing to be proud of for continually trashing an artist you hate for months - it’s time to move on already. And lashing out over your fave not winning is just as childish too. If you are that mad about the result maybe you could send Grace 100k I’m sure she’ll appreciate it 🤣. This is a great result for both Grace and Gina’s fans. I think they’re are definitely one of the more deserving top 2s in the history of the show.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Rip Gina if she signs that contract tho...

Niall was on a singing competition he must know what those contracts are like, maybe he can give her some advice on that

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

Niall won a singing competition he must know what those contracts are like, maybe he can give her some advice on that

Niall didn't win the competition. they got 3rd place

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ernia said:

Niall didn't win the competition. they got 3rd place

meant to say was on a competition, I know he got 3rd I was watching live lol, they got third like Fifth Harmony who were beaten by a country guy no one has heard of since

Yeah, they had a massive wrap party. It was at the back or the future clock tower. All the past contestants who showed up for the Blake tribute were there, all the bts crew, the contestants, Gwen and some of her family, other coaches 

• Like 4

Despite being eliminated, Kala somehow found away to stay on The Voice all season. 😂

IMG-1092.jpg

Glad to see she got stay for the after party! She even danced with Kelly. Super Jealous .

Edited by Voice

Gwen Stefani Kisses Blake Shelton as They Dance the Night Away at

'The Voice' Wrap Party Surprise (Exclusive)

By Sophie Schillaci‍ 4:07 AM PDT, May 24, 2023

Blake Shelton had quite a night! After wrapping his final episode of NBC'sThe Voice on Tuesday, the longtime coach was feted with an epic after-party and a big surprise. 

An eyewitness tells ET that Gwen Stefani surprised her husband by making an appearance and giving him a kiss at the show's season 23 wrap party. The "Sweet Escape" singer wasn't able to attend the live taping due to a prior commitment out of town, but arrived just in time to share some of the celebratory night with Shelton. 

The couple socialized with friends and Voice crew members before Stefani led Shelton to the dance floor around midnight. The two danced to Beyonce before the DJ sent the crowd into a frenzy by playing No Doubt's "Just a Girl."

Meanwhile, Shelton's fellow Voice coaches also enjoyed the party, with Kelly Clarkson spending most of her time on the dance floor, while Chance the Rapper and Niall Horan chatted. 

Newly-minted champ Horan had reason to celebrate, as his Team Niall singer, Gina Miles, beat out Team Blake's Grace West in what host Carson Daly said was the smallest margin of victory in Voice history.

Before the party ended around 12:15 a.m. PT, Horan did bust out some moves on the dance floor alongside friends and Miles. 

https://www.etonline.com/gwen-stefani-kisses-blake-shelton-as-they-dance-the-night-away-at-the-voice-wrap-party-surprise

vfcdxs.JPG.5345fa6411460740fb0b11051608dbba.JPG