The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Considering Chance apparently signed a 2-season contract, this is the end for team Chance? I don't see him coming back when there are John and Snoop on the rotation. 

And Bryan made it over Maddi and Madison, I take that as an insult. The man completely butchered his live performances despite being an experienced performer is just fcking disappointing.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenneth96 said:

Considering Chance apparently signed a 2-season contract, this is the end for team Chance? I don't see him coming back when there are John and Snoop on the rotation. 

And Bryan made it over Maddi and Madison, I take that as an insult. The man completely butchered his live performances despite being an experienced performer is just fcking disappointing.  

"Oh fo sho"

I'm not sure he cares enough to even show up next week :haha:

• Haha 5

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Karen’s odds of winning just went up. Only woman and no vote sharing with a teammate.

With the single vote rule too.

Not sure she can do it, but I guess it doesn't hurt.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Bryan seems like such a nice guy, and I absolutely LOVED his pre-lives. He´s the type of artist I go for.

He did not deserve that IS tonight, I´m sorry.

He was good along with Maddie but he had more support than Maddie. 

• Like 1

I'd be cool with Nathan, Asher, or Karen winning (and I think they all have somewhat of a chance)

Josh winning would be annoying because he is not as good or as memorable as other country males we've had on this show, even if he's not bad.

Bryan's not winning, but that would be the most hilarious outcome ever.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Who could have predicted that BRYAN would have caused meltdowns over making the finale three weeks ago.

If people payed attention to his social media numbers across the board it wouldn't come as such a surprise lol.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Karen’s odds of winning just went up. Only woman and no vote sharing with a teammate.

True, I can see Nathan split vote with Asher with both being on the same lane, while Asher split vote with Josh as team Reba fans vote. Bryan has no shot, his ceiling is 4th. Karen can benefit a lot from that, she just need a good song choice like "Stay" and not oversing anything.

But still, boring finale. I was expecting Chance and Maddi do a rap-duet because a coach rap duet has ever be performed on the show. John always disappoint me with his duet song choices with his artists. 

Also, I'm starting to think the 3rd spot is the best spot for the Semifinal Instant Save. With the one-vote rule and the extremely narrow voting window, there isn't much time for the last two artists to gather enough votes to overtake the third performer if they do well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, juls1983 said:

If people payed attention to his social media numbers across the board it wouldn't come as such a surprise lol.

I paid attention.  That's why I'm not totally surprised.

4 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Morgan (s22) says hi

Morgan stood no chance against team Blake voting power, which were on its prime that time. Moreover she butchered "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I could tell you that team Blake voting power can even make him win the president election, not just a season of The Voice.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Also, I'm starting to think the 3rd spot is the best spot for the Semifinal Instant Save. With the one-vote rule and the extremely narrow voting window, there isn't much time for the last two artists to gather enough votes to overtake the third performer if they do well.

I think any spot after the commercial is equally good. It’s just that the past two seasons the obvious winner was in 3rd. 

3 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

True, I can see Nathan split vote with Asher with both being on the same lane, while Asher split vote with Josh as team Reba fans vote. Bryan has no shot, his ceiling is 4th. Karen can benefit a lot from that, she just need a good song choice like "Stay" and not oversing anything.

But still, boring finale. I was expecting Chance and Maddi do a rap-duet because a coach rap duet has ever be performed on the show. John always disappoint me with his duet song choices with his artists. 

Asher and Nathan are nowhere near the same lane

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I paid attention.  That's why I'm not totally surprised.

Performance quality is what surprised me tonight. He gave a completely respectable/voteworthy performance tonight after 2 weeks of lower quality.

Shame is that Madison and Maddi were equally worthy.

• Sad 4