The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

18 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Asher is slaying FB omg

I knew that that song wouldn't hurt him.  R&B Is certainly hit-or-miss with Minivan, but the right voice can absolutely win them over.  Seems that Asher is just the right voice.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

On this show, however, it is.

It's pretty much the same people though. Winning on FB is good it means you're probably safe but if you are using it as the Bible your guesses are probably going to be as accurate as Malware was with all of their Idol predictions. :dead:

Surprisingly, doing a country song might've done L. some good!  Third-most viewed on Facebook right now!

Asher, Bryan, L., and Tae, in that order, are the four highest-viewed performers tonight.  At least so far.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Asher, Bryan, L., and Tae, in that order, are the four highest-viewed performers tonight.  At least so far.

Aren't those just the people that sang at the start though?

39 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Asher is slaying FB omg

You're right woah, was not expecting him to be doing as well as he did when he didn't have a great spot in the episode and didn't get the best song choice.

I think this episode has solidified for me that Nathan/Asher/Karen/Josh are the 4 horses in this race. I'd say my order of likelihood of a win is Karen>Josh>Asher>>Nathan but that could easily change

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Aren't those just the people that sang at the start though?

Yeah lol it'll take a few hours before we have actual accurate stats.Taking into account when their performances were posted I'd say Asher, Karen, Bryan, and Josh are doing the best in that order.

It is worth noting though that even though Bryan's doing well from a views & reacts standpoint a pretty large chunk of his comments are negative

Edited by indii

2 minutes ago, indii said:

It is worth noting though that even though Bryan's doing well from a views & reacts standpoint a pretty large chunk of his comments are negative

It seems unlikely that a lot of people would use their 1 vote on him but will see I guess. :dead:

Just now, QueenKalie said:

It seems unlikely that a lot of people would use their 1 vote on him but will see I guess. :dead:

He's definitely getting through this week, that's not even a question. Next week, he's gonna have to show up or he's gone.

The performances are being posted too late for them to be indicative of much tbh. The people who voted are probably asleep

1 minute ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Nathan has surpassed Josh and will soon surpass Karen.

Nathan's performance didn't show up when I checked all the stats for some reason but you're right :dead: He'll probably be second behind Asher by tomorrow

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The performances are being posted too late for them to be indicative of much tbh. The people who voted are probably asleep

One thing we can conclude though is that Team Chance is gonna be dead in the water

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The west coast is still wide awake