The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

17 minutes ago, French20 said:

Β 

I don't know their personality for the shows

Β 

but I just listened to several songs of them + cover on their instagram, they sing really well, I love their voice

Β 

we have seen coaches who do not sing as well in this chair, so what is your concern with this choice?? because I only know their voice today

Their talent is not the reason they shouldn’t be coaches and I don’t like how they became coaches before Kane Brown I thought that was Cousin ?

14 minutes ago, ChrisLee said:

Budget cut is reaaal hfjsndnsjdjs

Β 

Dan and Shay might be the only non-A lister coach in recent years (they are very talented but shocked to be taking a coaching slot once seated by Christina/Alicia/Miley/Ariana)

Β 

..... so disappointingΒ Β 

Β 

I wonder how they'll convince artists to be on their team ....Β 

I think that’s my issue. I’m not denying their talent and maybe they’ll suprise us next year. But it is weird to see them on a show that has had worldwide stars (Shakira, Miley, Christina, Ariana, Gwen, Alicia)

seating on those chairs. They might be too local to certain parts of the US for me.

• Like 2

Eh, Shay - let's be honest, Dan doesn't sing - so this is more like Dan and Shay. They are a pop outfit, starting out as Abercrombie and Fitch dressed hipsters in the music biz. Shay got his start in Nappy Boy Entertainment in the late aughts, working with T-Pain and acting as a sentimental pop minor character across that hip hop label:

Β 

Β 

It's hard not to see them getting all (and probably only) teen girls on their team. Can imagine some girl blaring out "Summer of nine-teeeeeennnnn uuuuu + meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" in the blinds and getting them to turn:

Β 

Edited by jork

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Besides eliminating Kala, what did people not like about Chance last season?

Eliminating NariYella! At first people were mad abut Chance eliminating NOIVAS, but after the live shows/finale, probably not.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

Eliminating NariYella! At first people were mad abut Chance eliminating NOIVAS, but after the live shows/finale, probably not.Β 

I also didn’t like how overly confident he would get about his team saying stuff like his team was the best team ever, he’s gonna win, multiple times per episode.

Β 

Like lots of coaches would say this about their team, but I don’t remember even one saying it multiple times per episode after each team performance.

Β 

For me it got to the point I had to stop paying attention to his comments.

Β 

Oh also, I think he just looked very disinterested while on camera but that could just be me. He wasn’t entertaining enough as a TV personality imo.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, French20 said:

Β 

why ?

Β 

Chance wasn't bad in last season

Β 

John always has a good team

to see Reba in october

Β 

and Dan+Shay, I discovered their voice and they are really good, you have to give a chance

I like all the coaches (don't love any of them) And there is no energetic funny person (miley, kelly, camila etc)

I guess I will have to see about Reba but otherwise i feel like it will be boring.

Also i think my expectations were a little too high bc they said EPIC lineup. Nothing about this is that epic

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Kala wasn’t even his worst decision. Ray has always been the worst person on his team, but yet he advances him over everyone.Β 

Alyssa was worse than Ray but otherwise yeah. Also Mariah Kalia was robbed IMO

• Like 1

Not that it matters, but i notice that most people outside the USA probably doesn't know 3/4 of these coaches. (That doesn't mean they are bad or anything, is just an observation. I'm sure very few people outside the USA knew Blake before The Voice)

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not that it matters, but i notice that most people outside the USA probably doesn't know 3/4 of these coaches. (That doesn't mean they are bad or anything, is just an observation. I'm sure very few people outside the USA knew Blake before The Voice)

Β 

yes, no one knew Blake in France before The Voice

Β 

but it's like all the coaches from other countries, Delta, Guy and Jess who are known worldwide thanks to the voice whereas before it was only stars from their country

Β 

Lena Mayer Landrut also known worldwide thanks to the voice germany

Β 

I can quote plenty, and that's also the magic of the voiceΒ πŸ’«

2 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

I think Reba might win back to back seasons... (unless Niall wins)

Ya I definitely think they’ll push her for a s24 win knowing that Niall won’t be back for 25, and John being John not winning.

Edited by Mathacoo200315

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Besides eliminating Kala, what did people not like about Chance last season?

Considering it was his first season as a coach, Chance didn't seem particularly excited to be on the show. I thought his body language and comments occasionally suggested he was bored or wasn't really paying attention.

Β 

Meanwhile, Niall came across as happy to be there, engaged, funny, encouraging, and warm. But maybe their personalities are just different or Chance is less comfortable on camera.

Β 

I'd personally rather watch Jennifer Hudson coach (and hear her sing) than either Chance or John.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

So I guess Kelly's last season was just ignored for since it was also Blake's last season huh.

I think it was also because she didn’t really close that door. It was more well I’m not doing this now because of circumstances but β€œyou never know.” Realistically though, with her in NYC for awhile, it seems the show will have to last quite a bit longer for her to actually return.Β 

• Like 1

Sorry y'all, but what the hell is this squad? Like, literally there is no single coach who is going to attract further audience. John and Chance are literally from the same genre, it does not make any sense that they are both there. Dan+Shay seem fine, but why would they be in the squad if there is Reba McEntire there?!

Β 

Geeeeez, the show is slowly ending, isn't it?

• Like 1