Emmy 22.8

McKenna 33.6

—-

Will/Triston duet 19.8

Jack/Emmy duet 20

Abi/KB/Mckenna/JuliaQuartet 35

• Thanks 1

^

I scanned the comments for a bit, and the mix of positive/negative for each contestant is mostly what you would expect, based on those ratios. 

Will, Jack, and Abi - Almost all positive. 

Triston, Julia, Emmy, McKenna -a higher mix of negative comments in this group. 

For me, the most noteworthy observation is the low amount of activity under Triston’s video. He has by far the lowest number of comments (101), and a relatively low number of shares (155). Only McKenna has fewer reacts. 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

^

I scanned the comments for a bit, and the mix of positive/negative for each contestant is mostly what you would expect, based on those ratios. 

Will, Jack, and Abi - Almost all positive. 

Triston, Julia, Emmy, McKenna -a higher mix of negative comments in this group. 

For me, the most noteworthy observation is the low amount of activity under Triston’s video. He has by far the lowest number of comments (101), and a relatively low number of shares (155). Only McKenna has fewer reacts. 

maybe Triston won’t survive next week’s cut. 

abi and emmy leading the stats for the night both on facebook and instagram with a big margin and tristan doing p bad is very interesting. seems like we’re in for an exciting final stretch of the season. i believe luke when he said that production told him voting has been neck on neck. if tristan doesn’t pick up and jack (who’s #3 in the stats for last night) keeps growing, i could see jack outlasting him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

i think he will be fine next week and i’m still betting on him making finale but tbh, i don’t think he wins anymore but who knows atp.

it would probably just take one semi “moment” to put him back on the board for the win tbh, but I don’t see him being able to achieve that with an Adele or Disney song. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mmmatt said:

I really appreciate this!  I can confidently say that I know it was bad, I can do better and I deserved to go home. That performance felt so far removed from who I am as an artist.  I did myself a disservice by chronically reading all the comments and messages LOL.  Sooo many wanted to see me lose my guitar and “work the stage”.  I misinterpreted that, let it get to my head and let myself be pushed beyond what I was comfortable with and capable of… I wasn’t being ME! I had a fun run, but I was ready to go!  I felt it was my time to go before the show even started and I KNEW it was after murdering poor shania’s song haha.  I had a rough week and I think mentally, I had given up… and it came through in my performance.  I am so thankful for the journey and the experiences though!  Some of the best few months of my life!!💜💜💜 beautiful things to come! 

Thanks for sharing all this.  But don’t beat yourself up too much — we’ve all had bad days, as StarWalker said.

That said, what you told us will help me write down my analysis of why you lost, Mia.  Please check it out when I post it.

8 hours ago, mmmatt said:

I really appreciate this!  I can confidently say that I know it was bad, I can do better and I deserved to go home. That performance felt so far removed from who I am as an artist.  I did myself a disservice by chronically reading all the comments and messages LOL.  Sooo many wanted to see me lose my guitar and “work the stage”.  I misinterpreted that, let it get to my head and let myself be pushed beyond what I was comfortable with and capable of… I wasn’t being ME! I had a fun run, but I was ready to go!  I felt it was my time to go before the show even started and I KNEW it was after murdering poor shania’s song haha.  I had a rough week and I think mentally, I had given up… and it came through in my performance.  I am so thankful for the journey and the experiences though!  Some of the best few months of my life!!💜💜💜 beautiful things to come! 

Everyone has bad days it's happens don't worry about it and don't beat yourself up about it! You were great all throughout the competition and you gained a lot of new fans so that's the most important thing! ❤️

13 minutes ago, indodol said:

There's an article regarding Will on mjsbigblog, here is the link:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-will-moseley-slammed-for-video-of-dogs-killing-wild-hogs.htm

I might have missed it, but is this the big news that certain posters teased a few pages back?

They have been quiet on the topic since last week, but could be. If it is indeed the "big April surprise", not much to talk about imo.

BTW someone posted a separate thread with a TMZ article link.

Edited by Floaty

I’ve learned more than I’ve ever wanted to about feral hogs over the past day, but it is a fact they destroy crops, reproduce quickly and are dangerous to humans. They are capable of destroying and entire field of soybeans in a matter of days. They are a menace, and have to be dealt with. This isn’t just hunting for “fun.” From many comments I’ve seen, the dogs don’t actually kill the hog. They track them down and flush them out, before eventually being shot. Apparently, these hogs have learned to evade traps and humans, which is why the dogs are needed. 

11 hours ago, mmmatt said:

you were my fav!! so sad that your are gone but excited for the things to come!! (new music plz??)

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve learned more than I’ve ever wanted to about feral hogs over the past day, but it is a fact they destroy crops, reproduce quickly and are dangerous to humans. They are capable of destroying and entire field of soybeans in a matter of days. They are a menace, and have to be dealt with. This isn’t just hunting for “fun.” From many comments I’ve seen, the dogs don’t actually kill the hog. They track them down and flush them out, before eventually being shot. Apparently, these hogs have learned to evade traps and humans, which is why the dogs are needed. 

"They can deliver tremendous damage to the human body in a matter of seconds in a very gruesome manner."

"In 2024 alone, there have already been seven deaths from wild pig incidents."

https://www.agweb.com/news/livestock/pork/wild-pigs-kill-more-people-sharks-shocking-new-research-reveals

Ryan said contestants will perform two Disney songs on May 12, which is Mother's Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Disney_songs

Songs / Movies from Disney Night Seasons 16-21

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes / Cinderella
s19 Alyssa Wray
s18 Just Sam
A Whole New World / Aladdin
s19 Top 9 with Sofia Carson
s17 Maddie Poppe and Caleb Lee Hutchinson (guest performance)
Almost There / The Princess and the Frog
s18 Jonny West
Baby Mine / Dumbo
s19 Chayce Beckham
Beauty and the Beast / Beauty and the Beast
s18 Julia Gargano
s16 Michael J. Woodard
Can You Feel the Love Tonight / The Lion King
s18 Louis Knight
s16 Dennis Lorenzo
Candle on the Water / Pete's Dragon
s17 Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon
Carried Me with You / Onward
s21 Megan Danielle
s20 Emyrson Flora
Circle of Life / The Lion King
s20 Christian Guardino
s19 Willie Spence
s16 Ada Vox
Colors of the Wind / Pocahontas
s17 Alyssa Raghu
s16 Gabby Barrett
Father and Son / Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
s21 Iam Tongi
Go the Distance / Hercules
s20 Fritz Hager
s19 Cassandra Coleman
How Far I'll Go / Moana
s20 Lady K
s17 Madison VanDenburg
s16 Jurnee

I 2 I (Eye to Eye) / A Goofy Movie
s17 Uche
I Just Can't Wait to Be King / The Lion King
s21 Zachariah Smith
I See the Light / Tangled
s20 HunterGirl
s17 Laci Kaye Booth

Into the Unknown / Frozen II
s21 We Ani
s19 Grace Kinstler
It's All Right / Soul
s19 Jon Batiste (guest performance)
Kiss the Girl / The Little Mermaid
s18 Arthur Gunn
s16 Cade Foehner
Lava / Lava
s21 Iam Tongi
Life Is a Highway / Cars
s21 Zachariah Smith
s18 Laine Hardy (guest performance)
Nobody Knows / Pete's Dragon
s21 Colin Stough
Once Upon a Dream / Sleeping Beauty
s16 Catie Turner
Oo-De-Lally / Robin Hood
s17 Laine Hardy
Our Town / Cars
s18 Dillon James
Part of Your World / The Little Mermaid
s21 Halle Bailey (guest performance)
s19 Deshawn Goncalves
s17 Top 10 with Lea Michele
Poor Unfortunate Souls / The Little Mermaid
s20 Nicolina
Real Gone / Cars
s21 Colin Stough
s19 Caleb Kennedy
Remember Me / Coco
s20 Jay
s19 Arthur Gunn
s17 Alejandro Aranda
s16 Michelle Sussett
The Bare Necessities / The Jungle Book
s16 Maddie Poppe
The Climb / Hannah Montana: The Movie
s21 We Ani
We Don't Talk About Bruno / Encanto
s20 Top 10 with Adassa and Rhenzy Feliz
When She Loved Me / Toy Story 2
s20 Leah Marlene
s19 Casey Bishop
s17 Walker Burroughs
When You Wish Upon a Star / Pinocchio
s21 Top 5 with Sara Bareilles
s16 Top 10 with Katy Perry
You Can't Stop the Girl / Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
s21 Megan Danielle
You'll Be in My Heart / Tarzan
s20 Mike Parker
s19 Hunter Metts
s18 Francisco Martin
s17 Dimitrius Graham
You've Got a Friend in Me / Toy Story
s20 Noah Thompson
s17 Wade Cota
s16 Caleb Lee Hutchinson

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

"They can deliver tremendous damage to the human body in a matter of seconds in a very gruesome manner."

"In 2024 alone, there have already been seven deaths from wild pig incidents."

https://www.agweb.com/news/livestock/pork/wild-pigs-kill-more-people-sharks-shocking-new-research-reveals

I’ve seen some photos of hunters with the pigs. I didn’t realize how big some of them are, and they can be very aggressive. 

There are numerous other issues too. They spread disease, and interfere with the ecosystem in many ways. They are an invasive pest. 

42 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I think one Disney song is more than enough. 

I thought they might revisit season 18's theme of one Disney song and one song honoring mothers.

• Like 1

notable stats from other sites:

- Emmy's performance has 215k views on YouTube and is currently #17 on Trending

- Abi's performance has 1.7m views on TikTok and 150k likes 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

All this feral hog talk is sending me.  :dead:

Feral hog talk makes me think of Margaret Atwood’s book (NOT  the Handmaid’s Tale) Oryx and Crake with the genetically modified Pigoons.