Wè, Warren, and Iam will be leaving the competition tonight.

xfactor22

For those who aren’t getting it. Here are the reasons for my predictions.

Iam Tongi: Sure he’s a front runner, bur so was Pia Toscano…and look what happened there. 

Wè Ani: She went far on The voice. No person ever gets very far on two reality tv shows in a row 

Warren Peay: The main voting audience hates this type of contestant so much.   

Just now, xfactor22 said:

Iam Tongi: Sure he’s a front runner, bur so was Pia Toscano…and look what happened there. 

Wè Ani: She went far on The voice. No person ever gets very far on two reality tv shows in a row 

The poor white male country singers never get their due diligence on Idol. When’s it gonna be their turn? 😔😉

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

What do you mean by this? Genuinely asking (I haven't watched most of the ABC era other than parts of S17 and 18, but generally familiar with how minivan works)

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

What do you mean by this? Genuinely asking (I haven't watched most of the ABC era other than parts of S17 and 18, but generally familiar with how minivan works)

Team minivan hates

country  singers and southern contestants. Especially if they’re white and men. As @Carrie_On explained above. Truly, heartbreaking.  

Edited by xfactor22
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, xfactor22 said:

Team minivan hates

country  singers and southern contestants. Especially if they’re white and men. As @Carrie_On explained above. Truly, heartbreaking.  

Loooool I'm dumb I thought you were saying they won't like him bc he's not straightforward country or something

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Okay, this is probably as good a time as any to ask: What is minivan? I haven’t been here in awhile and I’m unfamiliar with the term 😅

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Yeah no sorry ... especially when they have been performing at a higher level than most others + their SM stats prove that

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iheartmunro said:

Okay, this is probably as good a time as any to ask: What is minivan? I haven’t been here in awhile and I’m unfamiliar with the term 😅

Basically idolformus use the term “team minivan” as shorthand for idol’s main voting demographic if I’m remembering correct