Wè, Warren, and Iam will be leaving the competition tonight.

xfactor22

When I said not going to happen, it's not because I can't see a shock boot. 2 of these contestants would be shock boots to me & that won't happen on the same night. Also, there's rumors that there could be a judges save in play so if there is a shocking person in the bottom 3 he/she will get saved.

• xfactor22 changed the title to Wè, Warren, and Iam will be leaving the competition tonight.
3 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

What are you talking about? I predicted they’d be safe 

Well, there's lots of reasons why We and Iam wouldn't be leaving the competition, and reasons why Warren wouldn't be leaving either.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

11 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Well, there's lots of reasons why We and Iam wouldn't be leaving the competition, and reasons why Warren wouldn't be leaving either.

Exactly. I predicted they’d be safe. :P

5 hours ago, MargoK said:

LOL. They would be a great Too-3.

Yeah that's a pretty decent top 3 all things considered. Warren isn't my favourite but he's probably one of the best male country singers in the ABC era. I mean, the fact that he's almost always on pitch automatically gives him an edge over most country contestants on Idol..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Yeah that's a pretty decent top 3 all things considered. Warren isn't my favourite but he's probably one of the best male country singers in the ABC era. I mean, the fact that he's almost always on pitch automatically gives him an edge over most country contestants on Idol..

Does that include Colin?  Or Noah?

I’d say I still “like” Warren but his performances since the Adele cover just haven’t been very interesting imo. It was kinda cool that he did a 3DD song other than Here Without You (TV should take notes lol), but that song is hard to pull off.

I think Warren has been more consistent than Colin. 

Warren and Noah are pretty close for me though.

Good.  I wasn't a real fan of Noah in his season, but I think that he was more consistent than Colin and improved enough to avoid elimination and ultimately win.  Colin is mediocre more often than not, possibly due to confidence issues that Noah had less of a problem with.

• Like 2

I think Warren has been more consistent than Colin. 

Warren and Noah are pretty close for me though.

I agree and would really like to see one of Warren or Oliver, at the very least, finish ahead of Colin. Unfortunately, I think there's a real chance neither one of them will make it to the top 5, while Colin will.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

I’d say I still “like” Warren but his performances since the Adele cover just haven’t been very interesting imo. It was kinda cool that he did a 3DD song other than Here Without You (TV should take notes lol), but that song is hard to pull off.

IMO, Warren has a similar problem  Tyson had and Haven has, but in different way. While Haven and Tyson have been inconsistent in how good they perform, Warren has. However Warren hasn’t exactly been consistent in type of style he performs. He switches from interesting country/rock covers  of non-country songs to covers of basic country songs. I’m not saying he should only do one thing, but letting the audience know whether you plan on being a run-of-the-mill country singer of intriguing country singer would be a good idea. I actually liked his performance of “Colder Weather”, even though it was a typical country song. But if Warren is going to be the intriguing kind of country singer, he needs to try to go all-out from now on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

IMO, Warren has a similar problem  Tyson had and Haven has, but in different way. While Haven and Tyson have been inconsistent in how good they perform, Warren has. However Warren hasn’t exactly been consistent in type of style he performs. He switches from interesting country/rock covers  of non-country songs to covers of basic country songs. I’m not saying he should only do one thing, but letting the audience know whether you plan on being a run-of-the-mill country singer of intriguing country singer would be a good idea. I actually liked his performance of “Colder Weather”, even though it was a typical country song. But if Warren is going to be the intriguing kind of country singer, he needs to try to go all-out from now on.

Kind of a variation of the problem that Kaeyra had.  She wasn’t consistent enough in the genre that she performed in while Warren isn’t consistent in what type of country music he wants to perform.