American Idol Season 21 Hollywood Round #3 Showstoppers - Favorite Performaces Poll

StarWalker1

American Idol Season 21 Hollywood Round #3 Showstoppers - Favorite Performances Poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite from tonight's episode?

• Kaeyra - River
    • Warren Peay - Whipping Post
    • Nutsa - Proud Mary
    • Adin Boyer - Viva La Vida
    • Michael Williams - Angels Like You
    • PJAE - I Want You/Everything I Wanted
    • Malik - Can We Talk/Everything I Wanted
    • We Ani - Ain't No Way
    • Zachariah Smith - Don't Stop Me Now
    • Kaylin Hedges - Kiss From A Rose
    • Tyson Venegas - Cuz I Love You
    • Haven Madison - Bird Set Free
    • Fire Wilmore - Mercy
    • Lucy Love - Flying Without Wings
    • Paige Anne - California Dreaming/Easy On Me ... OR ... Megan Danielle - Always Remember Us This Way

We ,Tyson ,Lucy and Nutsa were my favorites.

• Like 1

I know I've written that I haven't liked We as much on American Idol as I did when she was on The Voice. But, I can honestly say that I absolutely loved her performance of Ain't No Way and will most likely be rooting for her the rest of the way this season!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Winterfan said:

I know I've written that I haven't liked We as much on American Idol as I did when she was on The Voice. But, I can honestly say that I absolutely loved her performance of Ain't No Way and will most likely be rooting for her the rest of the way this season!

I also like that they haven’t been pimping her much or drawing attention with drama or sob stories. They’re just giving her performances sufficient air time and letting her talent speak for itself.

• Like 4

Warren having the second most votes is kinda shocking to me 🥴

I agree that Wé was definitely the best of this (rather lackluster) episode, but I don't feel it was by this wide of a margin.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Crazy that Wé has been far from perfect these past few rounds yet she’s still topping these polls with ease. The past two episodes have been roughhhhh

I haven't loved her performances but at the same time I am not shocked that she is topping idf charts. :dead:

14 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Crazy that Wé has been far from perfect these past few rounds yet she’s still topping these polls with ease. The past two episodes have been roughhhhh

I would have to agree that “Ain’t No Way” wasn’t Wé‘s absolute best performance, but it was probably better than a lot of other singer’s very best.

Like I said in a previous poll, Wé winning by this much with that performance tells me all I need to about the others :wacko: Not surprising considering how bad the taped rounds usually are (does anyone think Hollywood Week is necessary?)

I’m cautiously optimistic about the live shows tho

23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Like I said in a previous poll, Wé winning by this much with that performance tells me all I need to about the others :wacko: Not surprising considering how bad the taped rounds usually are (does anyone think Hollywood Week is necessary?)

I don’t know if she should be winning by this wide a margin but yeah that performance was indeed the best that the last episode had to offer :dead:  So many flops that made it through anyway (Tyson, Haven, Michael)

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Someone like We, will always do well with IDF polls.  The big voice, belter girl.  She finished in a high profile 3rd place on The Voice - experience, exposure that others don't have.  Hardly a level playing field.  She's not a diamond in the rough.

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don’t know if she should be winning by this wide a margin but yeah that performance was indeed the best that the last episode had to offer :dead:  So many flops that made it through anyway (Tyson, Haven, Michael)

I have to watch the performance again but I thought she “killed it”, but in the wrong key :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

some notes were shaky but she wasn't on the wrong key, especially after hearing it multiple times

She was definitely on-key for the most part, some parts were just shouty and the “I-I-I ne-e-ed” notes before the super high one were just flat out missed. That said, what she was able to do was still impressive compared to most of the others, especially with so little time to prepare.

• Like 1

I have a lot of favorites from last night that I enjoyed. My favorites of the night were Wé, Tyson, Lucy, Nutsa, Kaeyra, Haven, Warren, and Zachariah. I also liked PJAE and Malik too, Megan, and Paige as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaVoice said:

Kaeyra's performance was unquestionably the best. She's on another level than everyone else in terms of vocal authenticity. We was good, too.

Yeah she might be my favourite so far I think. Unique tone and style, incredibly consistent vocally, and where she leans genre wise is refreshing.

• Like 2