๐—ฅ๐˜†๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒ€

Maxwell

from Charlie Mason

ย 

Ryley Tate Wilson (Team Niall), โ€œDancing On My Ownโ€ โ€” Grade: A |ย This 15-year-old was the aforementioned contestant whose cover of Calum Scottโ€™s Robyn cover so dazzled the coaches โ€” and with good reason. His performance was emotional, controlled and at times stunningly raw. Chance even noted that Ryley hadnโ€™t so much done amazing runs as felt them. My only worry? Though, as Niall said, there were no nerves in the youngsterโ€™s voice, he looked pretty petrified, and it isnโ€™t like the pressure is going to ease up any.

Add me.

ย 

Ryley totally flew under my radar pre-season, but he's caught my attention now! So nuanced for his age, loved his phrasing and tone. He has great emotive ability, and that vulnerability was superb. He clearly knows who he is as an artist, he made an overdone song feel fresh, talk about artistry! Excited to see what's next for him, he can definitely make the finale.ย 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 9:33 AM, FloorWax said:

Add me.

ย 

On 3/10/2023 at 9:53 AM, Cookie73 said:

Add me. I enjoyed his audition and Iโ€™m excited to see whatโ€™s in store for him

ย 

On 3/10/2023 at 12:39 PM, StarWalker1 said:

Add me plz! I'm intrigued

ย 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:03 PM, Persy said:

Add me please! His tone is amazing! I can hear Kique vibes a bit.

ย 

On 3/10/2023 at 4:12 PM, Saria said:

Very few singers can move or excite me. I haven't been rooting for anyone in particular this season this season but Ryley caught me off guard with that audition. Add me please.

ย 

On 3/13/2023 at 7:10 PM, nytsch said:

Add me

ย 

On 3/13/2023 at 7:35 PM, Maxwell said:

Add me.

ย 

Ryley totally flew under my radar pre-season, but he's caught my attention now! So nuanced for his age, loved his phrasing and tone. He has great emotive ability, and that vulnerability was superb. He clearly knows who he is as an artist, he made an overdone song feel fresh, talk about artistry! Excited to see what's next for him, he can definitely make the finale.ย 

ย 

Skyfall hasn't been here for a few days, hope they are okay :unsure:.ย  I added everyone I quoted post if you were skipped

• Thanks 8

22 minutes ago, istersay said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Skyfall hasn't been here for a few days, hope they are okay :unsure:.ย  I added everyone I quoted post if you were skipped

Not only did he have my favorite audition of the week and my favorite Team Niall audition this season, but that was my second favorite Dancing on My Own cover in the showโ€™s history (out of 8). He earned that four chair turn

• Like 4

Couple cool things I got about Ryley from his IG live (I'm allowed to post these here right? Lol)

ย 

- He said it was really hard to choose favorite artists/type of music since he listens to many variety of things. However he did mention R&B, consistent with what he said in the BA. Older music as well like 70s R&B.

- Favorite artists are Phoebe Bridgers and Billie Eilish (so he has taste). He mentioned a third name but I either didn't know that person or couldn't understand the name lol

- Several other TV contestants were in the chat, and NOIVAS got on with him for a few minutes.

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTL5FWWhX6M

ย 

Few highlights from this interview/things I found interesting:

ย 

- He mentioned it's his second virtual open call (so he auditioned once before). That probably means he auditioned the very first season he was eligible.

- He composed a list of songs he wanted for the BA and from that list, the producers gave him DOMO.

- D Smooth and Jerome are also from Montgomery. He mentioned getting close with D because they always travel together.

• Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ryley sounded incredible in that battle! He won that battle hands down for me. He showed more growth, emotions, power, and potential. I felt that. I think this song suited Ryley more for me. That might be just me? This should hopefully hit over a million views. Chills.ย 

Here are a couple of interviews from Ryley.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/local/2023/04/14/the-voice-star-riley-tate-comes-home-to-fame-gets-drivers-permit/70109348007/

Here's a picture Ryley's mom shared a while ago, in case you guys were wondering if he got his permit yet.

20230414-173726.jpg

Looks like Ryley has been working on his first album! Here are a couple of details he shared.ย :w00tbounce:

โ€œIโ€™ve been working on my solo music while Iโ€™ve been home, while (โ€˜The Voiceโ€™) episodes have been airing,โ€ Ryley Tate said. โ€œIโ€™m working on writing and producing my first album, which Iโ€™m super, super excited to do. I love all the songs on it.โ€

He said itโ€™ll be a mixed genre project. โ€œItโ€™s hard to describe. Itโ€™s alternative, pop. Itโ€™s a lot of different genres,โ€ Ryley Tate said. โ€œIt definitely floats somewhere in the middle of pop, R&B, alternative, rock.โ€

Here's the second interview. He shed light on the producer aspect of things, it was neat to hear about this side of him.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 2