𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🌀

Maxwell

On 5/9/2023 at 11:03 AM, nytsch said:

He said he wants to play piano on his song for next week

On 5/9/2023 at 11:21 AM, nytsch said:

He said it's a classic (specific I know lol but I guess he can't really give us more rn)

So any song ideas?

A cool interview Ryley Tate did with Kate Cosentino. 

A couple notable things:

-He said Kelly and Niall fought for him the hardest.

-He did not plan to sing DOMO, and was actually not very excited for it. He did not think he would have a "moment" with it.

-He had trouble adjusting to the dry climate of LA, Alabama is more humid (which he found easier to sing in). 

-He would like to get more into fashion, and someday attend the Met Gala.  

-If he were a coach on The Voice, his coach gift would be his album on vinyl, and a suitcase record player. 

-He would love to do musical theater, and be on Broadway.

-It's Ryley Tate, NOT Ryley. 😂 (I've been saying Ryley since the beginning lol).

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think this should pretty much tell everyone about Team Niall TCO.

This interview along with the other one is definitely telling. I think he is Niall's favorite, plus TPTB seem to like him too, and are giving him favorable edits. 

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 1:34 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

@Maxwell is this the first time that your fav contestant from the season is a male?

I was a fan of Carter Rubin during his season, and was rooting for him to win. I also loved Cam Anthony, but I wasn't very active during his season.  

I am definitely more of a Team Waffle member, and did not expect to like Ryley Tate as much as I do, considering he is a teen boy. However, he is different. He just has this maturity to him that's not very common, and he has a strong musical identity. It's no surprise that he already is writing and producing his own music, the kid is talented.

This season my favorites are him and Grace. I hope they both are in the finale.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

I was a fan of Carter Rubin during his season, and was rooting for him to win (I will say that I am not a very big fan of the music he has released). I also loved Cam Anthony, but I wasn't very active during his season.  

I am definitely more of a Team Waffle member, and did not expect to like Ryley Tate as much as I do, considering he is a teen boy. However, he is different. He just has this maturity to him that's not very common, and he has a strong musical identity. It's no surprise that he already is writing and producing his own music, the kid is talented.

This season my favorites are him and Grace. I hope they both are in the finale.

Yeah, I knew you liked Carter, just thought you weren't that big of a fan of him.

An interview with Ryley Tate. 

https://www.al.com/life/2023/05/ryley-tate-wilson-on-the-voice-the-most-amazing-thing-thats-ever-happened-to-me.html

He said that Niall is really close with his team, and that he even did zoom calls with them individually. He also said that Niall doesn't feel like a "celebrity" when they are around him.

He said he plans to release his project after the show is done. 

I am working on my first project. It’s very vague right now, but I’m loving all of the songs that I’m writing for this project. I’m super, super excited to start releasing it after the show. I would describe it as very genre-less. There’s a lot of acoustic pop influences, but there’s also more experimental things in it. It’s eclectic.

• Like 1

Ryley did fantastic tonight! That was my favorite performance from him so far. Sad to see him go but he went out on a high note. He had a great run throughout. Can't wait to see what he does next. Hopefully he starts recording with Niall and put out an album soon.

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsUruWyP9cJ/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

20230516-173852.jpg

20230516-174004.jpg

While yesterday might not have been your night, I know that you hold immense potential. Your overall run has been really solid, and I am glad you displayed your artistry on this stage. It's only up from here. Still wishing we got a Knockout performance from you. 😔

Regardless of the result, your career is looking bright, and I look forward toward your musical releases. You have your own sound, which screams of authenticity and uniqueness. Which will only draw listeners towards your work. This certainly won't be the last time we hear of you, I'm sure of it. 😉

Couldn't be any more proud of you Ryley Tate. 💖

• Like 3

Ryley Tate saved his live from yesterday in case anybody missed it. He sang for most of it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CskD5pgpnQ2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

He said that new music is coming very soon, and that he would make some announcements later. :w00twave:

I forgot to mention that in his live last week he said that Niall gave him his personal phone number. Niall told him that he was in disbelief about his elimination, and that he believed that he would have gone through.

Hopefully this means that Niall will continue to support him after the show. 

• Like 3