𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🌀

Maxwell

I found two of his IMPACT performances from last month.

He performed his blind audition song here. Love his runs. Yikes to that one user in the live chat tho. 😬

I also found this one where he sings Stick Season by Noah Kahan. This song fits his voice like a glove, and some nice guitar playing there too.

Congrats on getting signed with Capitol Records Ryley Tate!:ohyeah:So proud of you! Well deserved. 👏

He got signed about a month ago. He said all new music would be released through the record label. He also sang an unreleased song at the very end of his live called "Like I Love You". It sounds great! He said he loves the song's production and that it's really cool. I'm super excited to hear the studio version!

Edited by Maxwell

I watched his live from last night, he was having a writing session. It was super cool to be able to watch the creative process behind his songwriting and seeing him play with all the different melodies. He has a real good ear for music. It's not often we get to see that, so I thought it was awesome watching him create a song in real time. He also played a couple of snippets of some of the songs he had been working on, they sounded amazing! Super stoked to hear his original music, that album is going to be fire. 🔥

Just now, little-miss-eats-baby-food said:

i’m going to see them preform at this!!! i hope it’ll be good!! ryley tate has been talking ab it for weeks! 

How exciting! I'm sure it'll be a blast. It's also nice to see them supporting each other after the show, it's clear they got super close.

3 minutes ago, little-miss-eats-baby-food said:

yes! david is literally the coolest!! i’ve been blessed to meet him in person!

That's so cool! Yeah, from what I've seen he seems to be a nice and overall down-to-earth person. Must've been such a nice opportunity for you. 🙂