• Kymberli Joye - Middle
    • Natasia Greycloud - Tennessee Whiskey
  2. 2. Chris Kroeze vs Michael Lee

• Chris Kroeze - Burning House
    • Michael Lee - Whipping post
  3. 3. SandyRedd vs Patrique Fortson

• SandyRedd - Dangerous woman
    • Patrique Fortson - Don't wanna miss a thing

Apologies if this has been done before but I couldnt find it in the search engine.

Who won their KOs? 3 of the best KO pairings of the season imo. My pick is Chris and Zaxai but I can't decide between Sandy and Patrique

Patrique vs Sandy

Chris vs Michael

Three way KO

47 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Apologies if this has been done before but I couldnt find it in the search engine.

Who won their KOs? 3 of the best KO pairings of the season imo. My pick is Chris and Zaxai but I can't decide between Sandy and Patrique

Patrique vs Sandy

Chris vs Michael

Three way KO

They usually archive a lot of The Voice performances after 2 years of it being uploaded to YouTube.

By the way, I remember that a friend of mine from college told me that Season 15 was the last season of The Voice that he’s watched, when DeAndre Nico was on. I convinced him to start watching the show again, because some of our college friends and I happen to know somebody whose brother was a finalist in Season 22.

Edited by JodiRose

1. This was hard. All three were excellent but i had to pick Kymberli 

2. Yeah, i'm realizing that i'm not exactly the biggest fan of Michael's tone. He was great, but i enjoyed Chris's more simple, heartfelt performance more 

3. Not the biggest fan of SandyRedd's tone, either :ph34rwave:. I liked Patrique more.

Edited by Gustavo527

1. That was a great round for all three, but I gotta pick Zaxai. That falsetto was fantastic.

2. Michael. I love Chris´s tone here (probably unpopular), but Michael channeled Jonny Lang and Gregg Allman and damn did it work. 

3. Patrique. Even though I hate the song choice, he sang the hell out of it. Sandy is fantastic, but I don´t think this particular song did her much favours.

43 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Zaxai/Michael/Patrqiue

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but Kymberli gave the weakest performance in that 3 way KO. She was great but Zaxai and Natasia were the best knockouts of that season imo.

Definitely a very unpopular opinion since she is winning on the poll lol

Must say a bit surprised by the poll results.

I can see why people don't like Chris's tone but it was a very heartfelt performance and people usually like that.

I also thought Zaxai would win, can't argue against Kymberli but I thought it was a step down from her 2 previous Performances.

Not surprised sandy and patrique is the closest poll though. I still can't decide lol.

1. Zaxai, everything about that was perfect, down to the song choice, which is the reason I wouldn’t pick Kymberli.

2. Had to rewatch these. Not a fan of Chris’ tone, so I’ll go with Michael.

3. Always SandyRedd. She deserved better.

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

1. That was a great round for all three, but I gotta pick Zaxai. That falsetto was fantastic.

2. Michael. I love Chris´s tone here (probably unpopular), but Michael channeled Jonny Lang and Gregg Allman and damn did it work. 

3. Patrique. Even though I hate the song choice, he sang the hell out of it. Sandy is fantastic, but I don´t think this particular song did her much favours.

I dont know, it's my favourite cover of this song on the show..

It's a pretty rangey song and given that she doesn't have the high register that the original has, I think she managed to make the song fit her incredibly well.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

1. Zaxai, everything about that was perfect, down to the song choice, which is the reason I wouldn’t pick Kymberli.

I agree, I remember Kymberli saying something about gospel music being more about lyrics and emotion than a specific sound which makes sense. But that song, even though she sang it well I didn't really think it fit her voice.

EDIT: Yeah, just rewatched it and I stand by that. If I were choosing two I would've done the same thing as Kelly even if I thought Natasia was a little better in the moment. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with Zaxai.

Edited by nytsch
  • Like 1