• Omar Cardona - in the name of love
    • Morgan Myles - Girl Crush
    • Morgan Myles - Always Remember Us This way
    • Bryce Leatherwood - If Heaven Wasn't So Far away
    • Bryce Leatherwood - don't close your eyes
    • Bodie - Gratitude
    • Bodie - 500 miles
    • Rowan Grace/Jillian Jordan - Fingers crossed

I know we have another similar thread but I do wanna see the poll results. So here we are.

Of course, so many great performances this season so if your favourite is not on the list, don't vote on the actual poll and just mention it. I'll add the performance below, count the votes and add it to the list below

(pretend it's part of the poll)

Alyssa Witrado - dont stop me now - 1 vote

Brayden Lape - Mercy

Alyssa Witrado/Ian Harrison - Happier than ever - 0 votes

Eric Who/Sydney Kronmiller -  Paparazzi - 0 votes

Kim Cruse - ICSTR - 0 votes

Omar Cardona/Lana Love - into the unknown - 0 votes

Parijita Bastola - I'll never love again - 0 votes

Bodie - Golden Hour - 0 votes

Kevin Hawkins - this woman's work - 0 votes

Sasha Hurtado/Devix - Electric feel - 0 votes

Justin Aaron/Destiny Leigh - no more drama - 0 votes

Andrew Igbokidi - When the party's over - 0 votes

Edited by Hsamid

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

kelly clarkson - santa cant u hear me.

literally outsold EVERYONE this season easily (sorry crusers, kylometers, bodiers, and cardoners).

Im assuming ur joking but just in case im strictly referring to contestants.. and Let's be real though, Very few people can outsing Kelly on her best day.

Also the performance was not live, and she's had her fair share of not so perfect performances on the voice..

You really snuck in "Fingers Crossed" to see if anyone would notice 💀 My favorite was Justin's "Here and Now", which isn't on the list. That ending was INSANE. Jaeden Luke's audition is probably my second favorite performance. Easily the best performance of the pre-lives, it's so sad that he was cut so early. Out of this poll, I voted for Justin's "Break Every Chain".

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ikwonic said:

You really snuck in "Fingers Crossed" to see if anyone would notice 💀 My favorite was Justin's "Here and Now", which isn't on the list. That ending was INSANE. Jaeden Luke's audition is probably my second favorite performance. Easily the best performance of the pre-lives, it's so sad that he was cut so early. Out of this poll, I voted for Justin's "Break Every Chain".

I didn't really know what else to add, and rowan has a small but notable following on here.

and I didn't want the actual poll to be filled by performances from more than 1 contestant.

The reason it happened with Morgan, Bodie and Omar and not Justin (or anyone else) is because the first 3 had 2 performances that were nearly tied for best performance from them. In Justin's "best performance" thread, break every chain won almost unanimously.

4 hours ago, iloveadam said:

I'm gonna give it to HEY YA. I'm very disappointed that no other performances were as interesting or exciting after that.

That's fair. 

I feel like this season lacks a "season defining" performance. Last year, you had GNT's and Wendy's KO and arguably finale, in season 20 you had Cam's finale and KO, season 19 with Carter's KO and Muppet song, Season 18 with Thunderstorms audition..

With this season there's a bunch of great performances but none of them stand head and shoulders above the rest. Ig Kique's KO is the closest thing to being that.

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Y'all can talk all you want about Rowan, but "Fingers Crossed" was one of the BEST battles of the season (For me it was the best, easily). And i'm dying on this hill.

She was really good there. But for me, Jillian’s performance sunk it a little bit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

👀

Lol, I'm not saying it's the best performance. By season defining I'm more so thinking what the first performance people will have in mind when they think of a season. The ones that end up getting talked about by your average viewer as the years pass.

As great as Kim is, I see summertime being overlooked in the future, and Morgan has a bunch of great performances but not one that stands out in her run imo. Same can be said for Bodie.

For Kique, it was his breakout moment, clearly his best performance in most people's minds, and is the highest viewed non blind performance (at least on youtube)

Edited by Hsamid

25 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

That's fair. 

I feel like this season lacks a "season defining" performance. Last year, you had GNT's and Wendy's KO and arguably finale, in season 20 you had Cam's finale and KO, season 19 with Carter's KO and Muppet song, Season 18 with Thunderstorms audition..

With this season there's a bunch of great performances but none of them stand head and shoulders above the rest. Ig Kique's KO is the closest thing to being that.

not rly convinced that either of cam's performances were season defining. i think the most epic performance / season defining performance would be victor's "freedom" just bc the choreography and overall performance made it memorable.

also i dont care too much for any of these performances u listed 😭

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

not rly convinced that either of cam's performances were season defining. i think the most epic performance / season defining performance would be victor's "freedom" just bc the choreography and overall performance made it memorable.

also i dont care too much for any of these performances u listed 😭

Lol fair enough. Which performance would you pick as your favourite? I'm adding performances to the OP that arent on the poll and tallying up how many times people mention them as their favourite. Think of it as part of the poll.

I do think those performances by cam are season defining. Victor wasn't popular enough. His performances get far less views in comparison and arent often mentioned when talking about "best" of that season. Although I do think freedom is a top 5 performance from that season. 

Edited by Hsamid

5 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Lol fair enough. Which performance would you pick as your favourite? I'm adding performances to the OP that arent on the poll and tallying up how many times people mention them as their favourite. Think of it as part of the poll.

I do think those performances by cam are season defining. Victor wasn't popular enough. His performances get far less views in comparison and arent often mentioned when talking about "best" of that season. Although I do think freedom is a top 5 performance from that season. 

oh, i meant i didn't care for the performances u listed as season-defining. 

i guess i see what u mean about victor. i think the performance was more iconic overall, but i do get that cam was just more popular so that's fair.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

oh, i meant i didn't care for the performances u listed as season-defining. 

Oh my bad. Yeah I didn't care that much for Carter or cam even though I respect their talent. But rainbow connection, Cam's finale and sone of GNT,'s livw performances got a million views which isn't too common for non prepared rounds. Usually only happens once or twice a season. Sometimes not at all.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i guess i see what u mean about victor. i think the performance was more iconic overall, but i do get that cam was just more popular so that's fair.

Edited by Hsamid