Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Okay after Nico cutting Leona Lewis, I'm definitely convinced he's here to cause chaos and cut all of our favorites these last few days. 🙂  🙂 🙂  It's definitely nothing surprising though as he doesn't want us to have nice things.

Anywho, Leona is amazing, iconic and deserved better. 😘 But at least she made it to the Top 20, which is mega impressive considering what a big name she is. ❤️ I love her voice and her run during The X Factor, so I'll post a link of her performances.

:wub: 

• Like 1

Brooke and Scott

20170703_amazingrace.jpg

I've often thought about watching the Amazing Race because it'd likely improve my geography knowledge, but I never have. Maybe someday. Plus I'm here for the irony of The Amazing Race going from the most winners to out of the game in the span of one day, so I have decided to cut Brooke and Scott from the game before the final cut. 

Brooke and Scott are a pair of superfans who initially struggled with the race due to their clashing personalities (Brooke was excitable, had constant hysterical meltdowns, and a notable weakness for running, while Scott had to overcome his fear of heights), set them back in the early stages of the race. However, they formed strong social bonds with fellow team London & Logan that allowed them to make it far enough to finally find their footing and make final 3, and they were able to check in their bags early at the airport to allow them to win (and overcoming Brooke's running disadvantage). 

Dang had I known The Amazing Race was gonna be killed off before the final round, I would have went somewhere else for my cut. :( 

While I'm pleased with Brooke & Scott making it this far, I was hoping for them to survive through to the next round. But happy for them making it this far. :yes: They were quite a fun and messy team - Brooke was especially messy. :dead: But it was fun seeing them pull off the win as they were underdogs for a lot of the time.

The Final Cut + Vote for the Winner:

This last round is simple.  Starting at 10 CST tonight, everyone who has qualified has 1 final cut.  The time limits were removed as its a 24 hour round.  If you have not posted your cut by 9:59 PM tomorrow night (Saturday Nov 5th). If one or more people don't make their cuts in time then the votes will be distributed out to the individuals who had the most cuts. At the end of this window there will be 3 Champions remaining.  Everyone will then have 24 hours to send me a vote for which of the 3 Winners they would like to see as the the Reality Champions Ultimate Champion!

Top 16:

Nadia Almada

Apolo Anton Ohno

Abbey Clancey

Natalie Gauci

Christine Hà

Michelle Lesniak Franklin (All-Stars 7)

Raja

Priyanka

Talia Fowler

Todd Herzog

Shane Gould

Joan Rivers

Candice Brown

Dorothy Hui

Kristen Kish

Montana Cox

Qualified Rankers:

@*Wallace- 75

@Alex95 - 72

@taylorkat - 69

@FrogLenzen - 66

@jarmon - 64

@*Diana - 64

@Solaris- 61

@~Tom~ - 54

@Zoey - 41

@NGM - 39

@Qorey - 36

@*Chris - 35

@*Lily - 31

Edited by Solaris

Apolo Anton Ohno

5012ec7111906-image.jpg

I guess I shall start us out.

Do I like Apolo? Yes. Am I bitter about that Laurie cut? Also yes. Look Dancing with the Starts in theory should have a mirror ball champion in our top 15 but alas I am going to make that not happen.  Maybe we could of had nice things but not today.

Apolo dance and won season four with his pro partner Julianne Hough and is actually my favorite male winner of the show and I actually think he was Julianne's best partner. But if I am being honest I think he'd be a huge risk to win and I'd be dumb not to make this cut.

• Sad 3

Apolo. 😢 

Love him and he was one of the ones I was hoping to go far out of this Top 16. :closedeyes: He was probably my favorite of this Top 16, so this is going swimmingly well so far. Apolo and Julianne had such a great run together. ❤️ 

NADIA ALMADA

Nadia-Almada.jpg

Nádia Conceição Almada is a Portuguese-born British television personality. She is known for winning the fifth series of Big Brother. Nadia Almada competed in the fifth series of Big Brother in 2004; she kept her transgender identity secret from fellow contestants although viewers were informed. After 71 days in the Big Brother house, she emerged as the winner, securing 74% of the overall vote and winning £63,500. She then later returned to compete on Ultimate Big Brother. She was nominated for eviction on Day 8, and was evicted with 33.3% of the public vote in a double eviction after Makosi Musambasi on Day 11. Good job to Nadia for making it this far but this ends her time in Rankdown now.

• Sad 1

Kristen Kish

R.e0c29947778db3c66a1cf34bea2510b2?rik=a

Kristen Kish, who has a birthday coming up on December 1, is a Korean chef that won the tenth season of Top Chef. She was adopted by a family in Michigan. She was formerly a chef at Menton in the Fort Point neighborhood of Boston. She was the host of 36 Hours on the Travel Channel and a co-host of Fast Foodies on TruTV. Kristen is also the co-host of Iron Chef: Quest For An Iron Legend, the Netflix revival of the franchise. She worked as a model in high school and attended Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago. She was the second female winner of Top Chef. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, jarmon said:

NADIA ALMADA

Nadia-Almada.jpg

Nádia Conceição Almada is a Portuguese-born British television personality. She is known for winning the fifth series of Big Brother. Nadia Almada competed in the fifth series of Big Brother in 2004; she kept her transgender identity secret from fellow contestants although viewers were informed. After 71 days in the Big Brother house, she emerged as the winner, securing 74% of the overall vote and winning £63,500. She then later returned to compete on Ultimate Big Brother. She was nominated for eviction on Day 8, and was evicted with 33.3% of the public vote in a double eviction after Makosi Musambasi on Day 11. Good job to Nadia for making it this far but this ends her time in Rankdown now.

Why?