Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

no theres 1 more set of cuts at Top 16.  But everyone will have a 24 hour window to do that once i have announced it! 

Ooh alright. 😮 

I have seen Alexandras, Carolines and Abbeys seasons.  Don't you get mad at me!

Ooh okay. ❤️ But I still stand by what I said as I'm mad. 😘 

(Not really mad but still want to vent.) :giggle: 

CHRISTINA WILSON

Christina_Wilson_HeadShot.0.0.jpg

Christina M. Wilson is an American chef and reality television personality. She was the winner of season 10 of the FOX Network's reality cooking show Hell's Kitchen. She was awarded the position of chef de cuisine at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas. After 2015, she was the Corporate Executive Chef of Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group. In 2016 and from 2018 onward, she has also returned to Hell's Kitchen as a Sous-chef. Since 2020, she has been the VP Culinary of Gordon Ramsay North America. I don't know how Hell's Kitchen works and seeing the wikipedia page with the contestants progress I just win & lose so make of that what you will :dead:. I see Christina was never nominated for elimination so that's good, good job to her. Anyway, I'm just getting rid of winners I don't know so that we may just have a Top 3 that most of us know.

• Sad 1

Sausage/Joss Stone

MaskedSingerJossStone1300221.jpg?width=1

The sucky thing about this game is that there are some people where you don't know their favorites, so you don't know who to cut to retaliate back at. :dead: I have certainly been very nice in this game and haven't retaliated back at most people. (Lol I know Derek isn't an exception, which I got into and explained when we had our little battle here). But BESIDES THAT..... Mr. Nico out here cutting some of my ultimate biggest favorite winners here and I got to do something about that even if I don't know his favorites left here. I'm sure they were random/accidental cuts, or at least I hope so, and I get doing that as we all do, but the pain still hurts. :broken: But yeah, I remember he was wanting Sasuage/Joss Stone to get the win for The Masked Singer, which is all good and I'm cool with. But I definitely got to cut her now and can't let her win this entire game, so that's my cut tonight.    

Sausage/Joss Stone is a well known English singer/songwriter, who is the winner of The Masked Singer UK Season 2. OK so I never made a cut of The Masked Singer but I do love and have watched all of the seasons/episodes of the US version. I never watched the international versions. I kinda wish I have as I am sure I would be into it but I am just not that into watching the singing international shows as much as I used to? Anywho, I do really like Joss Stone. I love her voice and think she's mega and insanely talented. Some of the songs she sang while she competed on the show were: "Skin" by Rag'n'Bone Man, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" by Jennifer Hudson (how did she land in the Bottom 2 after this???), "Don't Let Go (Love)" by En Vogue, "All Around the World" by Lisa Stansfield, "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, "Good as Hell" by Lizzo, "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston and "Rise Up" by Andra Day.  

Wow I am loving her setlist of songs and I am sure she would have slayed these performances. Oh wow Sausage aka Joss made it to the Final (of course) and beat 3rd placer Robin (Aston Merrygold) and 2nd placer Badger (Ne-Yo). Wow I am a big fan of all 3 of these singers so wow I totally would have loved and been here for this season! :omg: But yeah I think Sausage/Joss Stone made it really far into this game. I'm just mad and bitter now that I'm losing some of my big favorites that I am not afraid to take out some big threats if I feel I want to.  :kissbye:

I found video of her time on the show so I'll post that below.

Josie Gibson (Big Brother - UK Series 11)

This Morning's Josie Gibson 'proud' to represent Bristol on ITV talk show -  Bristol Live

Big Brother came from behind and suddenly has the most contestants again! So you know what that means. Josie from Bristol was on Big Brother 11 in the UK and she won. She was there for 77 days. The theme was carnival. The format of this show is confusing enough, but I guess all the challenges and everything was themed? At one point she was dressed up as a tree and joined a temptation challenge? There was a fortune teller machine that would give the contestants clues? This season there was also apparently a flood from a rainstorm. She won against Dave, Mario, and some other people who joined the house later after like 6 weeks. She returned for Big Brother Ultimate, some type of All Stars season, but she walked out on Day 3 before anyone else was eliminated. I don't know the story behind that. Maybe it made for good TV? But without context it just seems she got last place in an all stars season against some other winners. So let's pretend that's a good enough reason to eliminate her.

Also the story behind Josie in Ultimate BB is part of the prize of winning her season was re-entry into Ultimate BB.  So she exited as the winner and 10 minutes later she was back in the house. 

That said, she would have easily sailed through to the end of if she hadn't walked.  She was probably Brians only competition to win it.

Edited by Solaris

Ahh I love Josie Gibson, but glad she made it this far. ❤️ She was.... in the first regular series of Big Brother UK I watched and was my favorite on there. Or at least one of my favorites? But she was likable and rootable, imo. I personally wish she could have been the last one standing for BBUK but I didn't think that was gonna happen with Zoey posting about her favorite so that's okay. :haha: 

The thing/story regarding Josie's time on Ultimate Big Brother was that, after she won BBUK11 after being in the house for 77 days. She won that series, got out of the house and did an interview. Then after that interview, she went right back into the house as they started Ultimate Big Brother later that night. So she literally had no break in between the two shows. :dead: While all the other past contestants had breaks and were freshly going into the house. I don't remember the exact reason but I see "Josie voluntarily left the house through the garden door during nominations." I would guess she had been in the house too long (80 days straight) and/or wasn't really gelling with the cast? I felt bad for her because she didn't get a break to be with her family and friends and such.

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was hoping Josie would sneak into that Top 2.  Oh well!

Same. :( I nearly thought of cutting Denise Welch last night but I really liked her... so that prevented me from that. :haha: 

Also the story behind Josie in Ultimate BB is part of the prize of winning her season was re-entry into Ultimate BB.  So she exited as the winner and 10 minutes later she was back in the house. 

That said, she would have easily sailed through to the end of if she hadn't walked.  She was probably Brians only competition to win it.

Pretty much all of this. Yeah, I wonder how far and well she could have gone if she had participated.

Laurel Stucky

MTV's the Challenge: Quick Interview with Laurel Stucky | by Allan Aguirre  | Medium

This elimination brings the challenge down to only 2 winners.  Thank god.  I wasn't expecting to have to make so many of Top 150 cuts against this show but you do what you have to.  Hopefully someone else can come and knock it down to 1 today. Laurel was the other winner from Season 25 of The Challenge: Free Agents.  She was the winner of the female heat. This season the contestants could compete as individuals, pairs or teams, and it looks like she competed as an individual. She was jersey #24, I don't know if that has any actual significance. She was up for elimination 4 times during the season.  She eventually beat runner-up Nany Gonzalez in the last challenge for her win. She won $350k for winning, or maybe had to split it with Bananas, not sure. Congrats on almost breaking the Top 30.

• Sad 1

Laurel. 😭 Love her but glad that she made it this far. ❤️ 

NOT here for this hate on The Challenge as the last 3 winners are actually great (at least in those respective seasons). 🙂 Though thank you to IDF for having those Laurel, Wes and Jonna as the last 3 standing at least.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Laurel. 😭 Love her but glad that she made it this far. ❤️ 

NOT here for this hate on The Challenge as the last 3 winners are actually great (at least in those respective seasons). 🙂 Though thank you to IDF for having those Laurel, Wes and Jonna as the last 3 standing at least.

You're welcome.

Molly Hocking

importedImage314949_header

Watching a Voice winner beat all the Idol winners on idolforums.com would just be depressing. Also I wanted to cut a singing show person today so I listened to all three of the remaining ones and I simply liked Molly the least. Molly is the winner of the eighth series of The Voice UK. I'm starting to realize these UK talent shows are just really short. Similar to my shock when I cut the BGT winners, I learned Molly went straight from the early audition rounds to the semifinals lmao. She also sang the song twice like those BGT winners I cut did. If you're only gonna deliver seven performances on a competition show, I absolutely do not need to hear the same song twice :kissbye:. Anyways, Molly had a pretty voice. A bit boring, but pretty. I actually enjoyed her in the early stages of the competition more than the live shows. I think her battle round duet of "With You" and her knockout performance of "Human" were my favorite performances from her. She got the pimp spot for both of the live shows so I'm guessing she is who the producers wanted to see win. And she did! I didn't listen to the other performers her season so I can't tell if she's who I would have rooted for, but tbh I don't think so. She's clearly very talented though and still did very well in this game. But for today, my choice of cuts is Molly. Here's all her performances:

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Phew @ Alex deciding to cut Molly Hocking rather than the other singing shows winners. But lol I also agree that it was disappointing seeing a The Voice winner beating out an Idol winner, via the American franchise. :(  I'm glad that's not the case for the international franchise, at least.

Anya Ayoung-Chee

Anya-Ayoung-Chee-PHOTO-CREDIT_-Yaisa-Tan

Anya Ayoung-Chee, who just had a birthday on October 17, is a Trinidadian fashion designer, model, and television host. She pursued classical ballet training at a young age. She was Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago 2008 and was a contestant in the Miss Universe 2008 pageant. She was the winner of the ninth season of Project Runway. She founded the fashion lines Anya de Rouge and Pilar (named after her brother) and the online fashion retailer cANYAval. She also competed on Season 7 of Project Runway: All Stars. She placed 10th on that season. She appeared on reality show Under the Gunn, working with Tim Gunn to mentor other designers.

• Sad 3