The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

The Youtube videos were geolocked for a while, but nvm, i still get your point

I don’t doubt that, but the numbers are ridiculously low on FB, except for Bryce’s. I remember when several videos would regularly crack 1M within a couple days. Now, it’s a struggle to break 100K.Β πŸ₯΄

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t doubt that, but the numbers are ridiculously low on FB, except for Bryce’s. I remember when several videos would regularly crack 1M within a couple days. Now, it’s a struggle to break 100K.Β πŸ₯΄

I think social media has also become more fragmented. And Facebook definitely seems to have become less popularΒ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Isn’t that all Addison gave us tho ?

very fair claim! i think this makes sense.

Β 

my hunch is though that most contestants would be expected to do an uptempo/midtempo performance if they make it to the finale, and addison was an exception. Β 

Β 

arguably, she did receive some uptempo songs like β€œlucky,” but she just flipped them to make them slow. but, yeah, in essence, it was all ballad/slow type songs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Archanium said:

Todd FB group had 30k members during his season. iirc.

Β 

I suddenly got war flashbacks to S18. That group was extremely busy. I never answered so much DMs in my life. lol

Β 

But yeah, I'm not putting too much stock on the current FB groups popping up in recent seasons. A lot of them tend to be for show only, and doesn't mobilize anything with regards to votes.

• Haha 1

Besides bodie and a couple of others, I'm most looking forward to the Team Legend group performance next week. I think John creates the best and most cohesive group performances for his teams. Every member gets to shine, and John never seems to overshadow anyone. Even their outfits are coordinated to some degree (S16 in white, S17 in black, S21 in black and white). It's a tragedy we didn't get coach group numbers for S18-S20, it would have been fun seeing what John comes up for his people during those seasons.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Besides bodie and a couple of others, I'm most looking forward to the Team Legend group performance next week. I think John creates the best and most cohesive group performances for his teams. Every member gets to shine, and John never seems to overshadow anyone. Even their outfits are coordinated to some degree (S16 in white, S17 in black, S21 in black and white). It's a tragedy we didn't get coach group numbers for S18-S20, it would have been fun seeing what John comes up for his people during those seasons.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yeah every single Team Legend group performance has been great regardless of who is in it. Katie, Will, Marybeth, and John sounds really weird on paper but it worked out really well.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6

46 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Β 

Joshua 🀍 

Jershika πŸ–€

Shadale 🀍

John πŸ–€

Β 

Iconic team and iconic team performance! I've never gotten a chance to say this but prior to Season 21 I didn't think I'd see the day when we'd have the same favorite contestant, so I'm glad Joshua could unite us (though not really since I wasn't really on IDF in Season 21 πŸ₯²)!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

You know what needs to be brought back? Eliminated contestants coming back for the Finale results show! The last time was in S17 I think when even people like Gracee and Alex who were eliminated in the Playoffs were part of group numbers.Β 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Joshua 🀍 

Jershika πŸ–€

Shadale 🀍

John πŸ–€

Β 

Iconic team and iconic team performance! I've never gotten a chance to say this but prior to Season 21 I didn't think I'd see the day when we'd have the same favorite contestant, so I'm glad Joshua could unify us! (Though I'm sorry that my curse of having all my favorites be eliminated in the semifinals instant save befell your favorite too.)

Β 

Ooh now that you mentioned it, Joshua really was the one snowflake we ever got to share. Good times!Β 

Β 

And yes, I fully blame you for cursing him out of the Finale after that brilliant Ashes performances. 😌😌😌😌

• Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

You know what needs to be brought back? Eliminated contestants coming back for the Finale results show! The last time was in S17 I think when even people like Gracee and Alex who were eliminated in the Playoffs were part of group numbers.Β 

Β 

Dang it's been so long since we had that. I didn't even recall that happening in S17.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Ooh yessss, I remember "My Prerogative" with a lot of the favorite early eliminees and "Good As Hell" with one of my favorites, Mari. IIRC there was another group performance in Season 16, but I didn't watch it as much so I don't recall too much about it.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I remembered last season Shadale hit a G5Β :wub:Β but she was sadly bussed in T13Β :(

Edited by Ottoxxx

Is it just me who isn't really worried about how the rest of the season will go? I like but not love a majority of the contestants left so I'll just enjoy the rest of it without caring much about who wins or who goes home. I'll probably join in on some meltdowns but I won't be as passionate LOL (except maybe if Brayden wins).

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is it just me who isn't really worried about how the rest of the season will go? I like but not love a majority of the contestants left so I'll just enjoy the rest of it without caring much about who wins or who goes home.

same. i don’t have a strong favorite among the top 10, though i do think there are many great contestants (bodie, morgan, omar, kim, justin, to name a few)

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is it just me who isn't really worried about how the rest of the season will go? I like but not love a majority of the contestants left so I'll just enjoy the rest of it without caring much about who wins or who goes home. I'll probably join in on some meltdowns but I won't be as passionate LOL (except maybe if Brayden wins).

Β 

Currently, my investment in a season lies mostly on my favorite making the Semis, and I have a good feeling that my favorite will. Everything after that is just gravy. I did enjoy the S21 Finale a lot even though Joshua wasn't there. This season there are a couple of people left that would be complete dead weights for me if they make the Finale, so I'll probably enjoy the S22 Finale less. But only slightly.

19 hours ago, seak05 said:

Did you just cite Wikipedia as proof?

My point still stands: Jordan Matthew Young is rock 'n roll.

Β 

https://study.com/learn/lesson/rock-roll-history-artists-origins.html

Β 

https://www.britannica.com/art/rock-and-roll-early-style-of-rock-music

Β 

https://www.liveabout.com/what-is-rock-music-2898293

Β 

https://www.audionetwork.com/content/the-edit/expertise/the-history-of-rock-music

Β 

Edited by monkshood

Mj Santilli predicted Omar to be in the top 3. Now, I'm not saying he'll be there 100%, but if he gives another great performance and closes the show with it, he might become a front-runner.

Β 

hxgBcUx.png

Β 

But, who knows? Maybe he gets instantly eliminated next week. Anything can happen at this moment.Β :haha:

• Like 1