The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

So, assumming the wording of the posts:.

Monday:

C - Andrew Igbokidi

C - Ava Lynn (implied via IG)

G: Cara Brindisi

B: The Dryes

B: Madison Hughes

J: Morgan Taylor

Tuesday:

G: Tanner Howe

B: Tanner Fussell

C : Eric Who (the fact that he put Tuesday)

J: Parijita Bastola

TBA/date unconfirmed

G: Kayla Von der Heide

C - Sydney Paige

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Will they do some montages this week? 

If more people hint, maybe.  Otherwise, I don't think so.

If there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If more people hint, maybe.  Otherwise, I don't think so.

If there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.

There are going to be a lot more montages than usual this season. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

With seven Blind episodes?  I doubt it.

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

Oh, no doubt that there'll be some.  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, no doubt that there'll be some.  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

43 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?" 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mind 

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?" 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mind 

Then they could air the one no-chair-turn late in the episode.  At least that would be a start.  They do that in the one-hour episodes already, after all.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That’s a great point.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr. 

We´re definitely having montages.

I think, with fifty-six people over the usual forty-eight, there have to be seven full episodes.  Otherwise, why expand the teams in the first place?

If there is a half-Blinds/half-Battles episode, then that's just poor planning on TPTB's part.

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr. 

We´re definitely having montages.

7-9 montages. 9 is a nice round number (split up as 3 per montage), so that is my wild guess. 

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like all of Camilla’s live show contestants will have been shown in the first 4 episodes. 

We´re already only missing one, which is Eric Who. 

On the other hand, we´ve only seen one live show Legend contestant, which is Omar.

Edited by Misirlou

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic