Jump to content

The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂


Someone648

Recommended Posts

So, assumming the wording of the posts:.

 

Monday:

C - Andrew Igbokidi

C - Ava Lynn (implied via IG)

G: Cara Brindisi

B: The Dryes

B: Madison Hughes

J: Morgan Taylor

 

Tuesday:

G: Tanner Howe

B: Tanner Fussell

C : Eric Who (the fact that he put Tuesday)

J: Parijita Bastola

 

TBA/date unconfirmed

G: Kayla Von der Heide

C - Sydney Paige

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Will they do some montages this week? 

If more people hint, maybe.  Otherwise, I don't think so.

 

If there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If more people hint, maybe.  Otherwise, I don't think so.

 

If there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.


There are going to be a lot more montages than usual this season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

With seven Blind episodes?  I doubt it.

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

Oh, no doubt that there'll be some.  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, no doubt that there'll be some.  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?" 

 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mind 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?" 

 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mind 

Then they could air the one no-chair-turn late in the episode.  At least that would be a start.  They do that in the one-hour episodes already, after all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?" 

 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mind 


That’s a great point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr. 

 

We´re definitely having montages.

I think, with fifty-six people over the usual forty-eight, there have to be seven full episodes.  Otherwise, why expand the teams in the first place?

 

If there is a half-Blinds/half-Battles episode, then that's just poor planning on TPTB's part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr. 

 

We´re definitely having montages.


7-9 montages. 9 is a nice round number (split up as 3 per montage), so that is my wild guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like all of Camilla’s live show contestants will have been shown in the first 4 episodes. 

We´re already only missing one, which is Eric Who. 

 

On the other hand, we´ve only seen one live show Legend contestant, which is Omar.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...