The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

So, assumming the wording of the posts:.

Β 

Monday:

C - Andrew Igbokidi

C - Ava Lynn (implied via IG)

G: Cara Brindisi

B: The Dryes

B: MadisonΒ Hughes

J: Morgan Taylor

Β 

Tuesday:

G: Tanner Howe

B: Tanner Fussell

C : Eric Who (the fact that he put Tuesday)

J: Parijita Bastola

Β 

TBA/date unconfirmed

G: Kayla Von der Heide

C - Sydney Paige

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Will they do some montages this week?Β 

If more people hint, maybe.Β  Otherwise, I don't think so.

Β 

IfΒ there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.Β  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If more people hint, maybe.Β  Otherwise, I don't think so.

Β 

IfΒ there are montages, I hope that they're throwaway one-chair-turns.Β  I love watching the coaches fight for multi-chair-turn artists.

There are going to be a lot more montages than usual this season.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

WithΒ sevenΒ Blind episodes?Β  I doubt it.

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

If episode 7 is a half blind/half battles episode, then we’ll have upwards of 7 montages. If it’s a full 2-hour, we’ll get probably just 2-4. However they split it among the remaining weeks.

Oh, no doubt that there'll beΒ some.Β  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, no doubt that there'll beΒ some.Β  But if the seven episodes are full ones, then I think that we'll still get a minimal number of them.

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

43 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. And I don’t know at this rate why they bother showing so many no-chairs in full. It’s season 22… we get it now. Like they can get away with the 1 hour episodes being 6 full chair turners/no no-chairs and maybe just 1 no chair for an episode or two of the 2 hour ones.

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?"Β 

Β 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mindΒ 

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

My guess is that, they think that showing less no-chair turns (one per episode instead of two) would "kill the suspense". Like, by the time that they show the no-chair turn, it would be obvious that everyone else left in the episode is gonna turn at least a chair, and yeah, "where is the suspense in that?"Β 

Β 

Yeah, that logic is stupid, but is the only posible reasoning that comes to my mindΒ 

Then they could air the one no-chair-turnΒ late in the episode.Β  At least that would be a start.Β  They do that in the one-hour episodes already, after all.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Β 

That’s a great point.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

WeΒ΄re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr.Β 

Β 

WeΒ΄re definitely having montages.

I think, with fifty-six people over the usual forty-eight, thereΒ haveΒ to be seven full episodes.Β  Otherwise, why expand the teams in the first place?

Β 

If thereΒ isΒ a half-Blinds/half-Battles episode, then that's just poor planning on TPTB's part.

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

WeΒ΄re still missing 39 chair turns to be shown, and we got 5 episodes of blinds left, but 2 of them (3, if they do the half final blinds/half first battles thing) are just 1 hr.Β 

Β 

WeΒ΄re definitely having montages.

7-9 montages. 9 is a nice round number (split up as 3 per montage), so that is my wild guess.Β 

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like all of Camilla’s live show contestants will have been shown in the first 4 episodes.Β 

WeΒ΄re already only missing one, which is Eric Who.Β 

Β 

On the other hand, weΒ΄ve only seen one live show Legend contestant, which is Omar.

Edited by Misirlou