Jump to content

The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂


Someone648
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Facebook views:

 

Morgan 5.7M

Alyssa 1M

Bryce 907K

Brayden 554K

Jay 481K

Omar 469K

Emma 456K

Ian 436K

Orlando 430K 

Devix 401K

Kevin 349K

Reina 331K

Sadie 321K

Chello 245K

Andrew 243K

Kate 204K

David 164K 

Morgan was the premiere leak, but still...that's a sizable lead.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Morgan was the premiere leak, but still...that's a sizable lead.


Yeah, that clearly gives her an advantage. It’s impossible to know how she would have done without it. Bryce is clearly popular. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jayshon said:


lol Bryce is in the finale 


He also has 35K likes on that video, which is by far the most, other than Morgan. I think he’s the early frontrunner (this can change, obviously). 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just for fun...

Google Trends US over the past seven days (which gives an immediate advantage to Morgan, as the premiere leak) suggests there might've been a bigger threat than Bryce.

 

web search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Devix

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

 

YouTube search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Devix

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

Edited by RTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RTV said:

Just for fun...

Google Trends US over the past seven days (which gives an immediate advantage to Morgan, as the premiere leak) suggests there might've been a bigger threat than Bryce.

 

web search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

 

YouTube search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

 

I suspect we're not going to hear the end of it from Minivan after he's eliminated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a reminder, Maelyn’s Facebook numbers weren’t very good at all until the live shows were well under way. The three country singers she beat in the finale got all of the attention from minivan for most of the season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Just for fun...

Google Trends US over the past seven days (which gives an immediate advantage to Morgan, as the premiere leak) suggests there might've been a bigger threat than Bryce.

 

web search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

 

YouTube search - Morgan, Bryce, Jay, Brayden + one more

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Omar Cardona

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Chello

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kevin Hawkins

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Alyssa Witrado

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&gprop=youtube&q=Morgan Myles,Bryce Leatherwood,Jay Allen,Brayden Lape,Kate Kalvach

Ah geez, I suspect if the support for Jay continues than that KOs episode is going to get real ugly in the Facebook comment sections 😬

 

Especially for Kate, since she got two steals and Jay just went home - Bryce, if he stays an audience favorite, might get some minor blowback for beating Jay, but it'll be much tamer than Kate's situation.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ah geez, I suspect if the support for Jay continues than that KOs episode is going to get real ugly in the Facebook comment sections 😬

 

Especially for Kate, since she got two steals and Jay just went home - Bryce, if he stays an audience favorite, might get some minor blowback for beating Jay, but it'll be much tamer than Kate's situation.

 

We thought the same with Lana beating Carson last season but it wasn't even that bad (at least not compared to the "Jordan beating Ethan" situation in Season 20). Not even Minivan could actually defend his mediocre performance. 

 

Of course, Carson was young and raw while Jay is an experienced performer, so maybe he didn't flop, Kate was just better (And Minivan is not gonna care about that)

Edited by Gustavo527
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We thought the same with Lana beating Carson last season but it wasn't even that bad (at least not compared to the "Jordan beating Ethan" situation in Season 20). Not even Minivan could actually defend his mediocre performance. 

 

Of course, Carson was young and raw while Jay is an experienced performer, so maybe he didn't flop, Kate was just better (And Minivan is not gonna care about that)

I'm hoping it's more like Lana vs. Carson, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm hoping it's more like Lana vs. Carson, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.

Anyway, they gotta deal with it because Kate is in the live shows and Jay is not, period.  

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Edited by Gustavo527
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 10:53 PM, Someone648 said:

Bryce vs Kate vs Jay

-Bryce was very solid and country! Camila said she was a big fan. Overall a very enjoyable performance.

-All the coaches (besides Blake of course) declared Kate the winner. Camila and John LOVED the rendition. The comment that that one Twitter account made about Camila wanting to marry a contestant? That was Kate. Blake said he had to be strategic with his pick.

-Jay had an emotional performance and there was a moment where he seemed to choke up/almost forget the lyrics. The coaches asked and he said he saw his fiance and so when he looked at her he got choked up. Did a killer high note at the end!

@VintageVoice According to source feedback, the other three coaches said Kate won the knockout. That could help lessen blowback for her and make it worse for Bryce and Blake, although I hope nobody gets any. I still wonder if Blake felt fairly certain that Kate would be stolen but didn't think Bryce would be. Declaring Bryce the winner allowed both to remain on the show. Some here pointed out that Blake typically doesn't base his decisions on that, but it's a possibility. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RTV said:

@VintageVoice According to source feedback, the other three coaches said Kate won the knockout. That could help lessen blowback for her and make it worse for Bryce and Blake, although I hope nobody gets any. I still wonder if Blake felt fairly certain that Kate would be stolen but didn't think Bryce would be. Declaring Bryce the winner allowed both to remain on the show. Some here pointed out that Blake typically doesn't base his decisions on that, but it's a possibility. 

Yeah, he doesn´t. I don´t think he´s ever saved someone because he was confident the other one would get stolen.

 

When I think of how he meant "strategic", I believe he´s going by the lines of "who the audience would like", and out of the 3 of them, it´s between the two country guys, and Bryce was likely better than Jay that round, so, that´s the choice.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hearing the opinion that Kate was the winner in the other three coaches' mind makes me slightly less worried, but I don't trust the audience to be completely rational about it (though if they keep in the bit about Blake saying he's trying to be strategic, that might make it better since the Blake stans of Minivan tend to be pretty accepting of his rationale on the show more often than not).

 

In any case, Bryce v. Kate v. Jay is a ways off yet, so I'll worry about it when it actually comes time for the knockouts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

I'm sorry but this season's Blind Auditions are so weak even my grandma's knees are stronger than them 

 

 

Let's just hope we get a good Battle or KO

 

Partially agree. Morgan has my favorite audition so far but that performance wouldn't have cracked my Top 5 last season. (GNT, Bella, Samuel, Wendy, Gymani)

 

Of course, we know how good these people can be based on their off-show material, but imo, no one has stood out that much yet.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...