The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

6 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

She mentioned Adam Wakefield as well. But I didn't know Adam had become huge as well lmao

I think she promptly used artists from Tennessee as example. Wakefield hasnΒ΄t made it big, but I believe he has a band with CWB and another country artist, and theyΒ΄ve played at the Opry, so heΒ΄s not doing bad.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think she promptly used artists from Tennessee as example. Wakefield hasnΒ΄t made it big, but I believe he has a band with CWB and another country artist, and theyΒ΄ve played at the Opry, so heΒ΄s not doing bad.

She probably stays busier than they do.Β 

11 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Side note but I love Morgan Myles mentioned that some β€œThe Voice” artists became big and then used Morgan Wallen as an example.

Tinfoil hat time: They’re pushing Morgan Myles in hopes that people will google β€œThe Voice Morgan Myles” and have that be the top result instead of a connection to (an already weakly connected) Morgan Wallen.

Edited by Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ll say one thing. Camilla can sell. That last line was gold.Β 

Right, I’m not sure if this is the line you are referring to, but characterizing Blake’s team as a place for Morgan to go if she wants to do solely country was very tactful, since Morgan had already said she is more of a fusion of different genres.

Β 

If I had to guess, that line probably was part of the reason Morgan chose Camila β€” I didn’t think that the rest of Camila’s pitch made her stand out too much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Yeah, but did he make it big BECAUSE of The Voice? I don’t think so. The one round he sang country he got eliminated.

Correct. That weakens her point even more. I honestly think every one of these people are delusional about this stuff.Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She probably stays busier than they do.Β 

She seems to be well worked in Nashville, and itΒ΄s not surprising that at some point she bumped heads with Blake in the past. WeΒ΄ll probably see her at OlΒ΄Red after the show is over (if she hasnΒ΄t already played there).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Correct. That weakens her point even more. I honestly think every one of these people are delusional about this stuff.Β 

The best example of an artist who became big because of The Voice is Melanie Martinez (although Danielle Bradbery isn’t doing too bad and didn’t have as much of a following before the show as Cassadee Pope). That being said, Melanie is in a completely different lane.

• Like 2

In a way IΒ΄m sure some people still might have the notion that The Voice leads to stardom (false), but in a way IΒ΄ve seen some progress from some contestants. It can be as simple as people gaining confidence to actually keep persuing music, or simply regaining the passion for it if they left it before.Β 

Β 

Todd T was pretty much only active in music in church, and heΒ΄s been finally making moves since he won. Obviously heΒ΄s not a star or anything, and IΒ΄m pretty sure I remember him saying he doesnΒ΄t want or expect to be one in his intro package, but heΒ΄s got things going on in music now. He just sang at the Opry, for instance.

• Like 2

Alright I watched it and while I am kinda tired of people singing Hallelujah on the show there is no denying that Morgan flat out crushed it. She didn't over do it like a lot of people do and it was just a flawless performance really.Β 

Β 

I'm also not surprised at the people hating on it though as I expected it from them so stay predictable IDF. :giggle:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Alright I watched it and while I am kinda tired of people singing Hallelujah on the show there is no denying that Morgan flat out crushed it. She didn't over do it like a lot of people do and it was just a flawless performance really.Β 

Β 

I'm also not surprised at the people hating on it though as I expected it from them so stay predictable IDF. :giggle:

If thereΒ΄s hate for her audition, IΒ΄ve yet to see it.

• Like 4