The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Although if I´m being honest, the one SERIOUS meltdown that Bryce or Brayden could cause is if either of them (or both) takes out Kim, who is the most vulnerable snowflake right now I think. 

They´re not gonna take down Morgan, Parijita or Bodie. One of them could be taking Omar out, but while he´s a snowflake of mine and some, he´s not an IDF darling , so no drama there, probably.  Maybe Justin, he´s well respected, but I don´t see drama here as well if they do outlast him. Complaints, yes, for sure, but not a huge meltdown.

The Devix mini meltdown came from a niche part of IDF: the alt rock fans lol. The other part was unbothered. I don´t think that´s gonna be the case with Kim.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

The only male country singers from team Blake I actually like are Craig, Adam W., Sundance, Dexter and Jordan. They are at least consistent throughout their run, and bring something new to country music.

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ottoxxx said:

And so was my snowflake Kate Kalvach

now that i think of it kate might’ve become my favorite contestant of the season if she weren’t unjustly eliminated when she was. her battle, knockout, and wc performances were all amazing.

52 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I mean, Jordan from Season 20 was more talented than both of them combined and he still managed to make one of the biggest meltdowns in IDF's history after winning the Semifinal IS. Not to mention, he had one of the best two performances in that IS (Gihanna's was the other one) but IDF still was like..NOPE

i actually really liked jordan’s is performance. i think what was challenging is that i think gihanna deserved to make it through by pv the previous night — “reflection” i think was indisputably one of the most challenging, risky, but well-executed song choices of the top 9. 

i did also enjoy bryce’s “amarillo by morning” so i hope he continues to get good country songs. i suppose i’ll see what happens :0 

im not super attached to anyone left this season so i don’t think top 9 results will be too bothersome for me. i do reserve the right to change my mind though 👀 LOL

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Although if I´m being honest, the one SERIOUS meltdown that Bryce or Brayden could cause is if either of them (or both) takes out Kim, who is the most vulnerable snowflake right now I think. 

They´re not gonna take down Morgan, Parijita or Bodie. One of them could be taking Omar out, but while he´s a snowflake of mine and some, he´s not an IDF darling , so no drama there, probably.  Maybe Justin, he´s well respected, but I don´t see drama here as well if they do outlast him. Complaints, yes, for sure, but not a huge meltdown.

The Devix mini meltdown came from a niche part of IDF: the alt rock fans lol. The other part was unbothered. I don´t think that´s gonna be the case with Kim.

Personally, If I were the one who decided who goes through, I'd pick Kim over Bryce/Brayden but obviously with this shows audience I'd doubt it ever happening

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

The only male country singers from team Blake I actually like are Craig, Adam W., Sundance, Dexter and Jordan. They are at least consistent throughout their run, and bring something new to country music.

Craig, Adam W, and Sundance are my fav country males on this show. Amazing vocalists and they were so consistent.

Sundance literally sang Otis, Miley, Alicia, Etta(I know there was someone else who originally recorded it, but Etta version is more popular). That man wasn't afraid to take any risks.

And CWB and Adam W were just out of this world. I don't think we've ever seen male country vocalists like them on this show.

8 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or even worse.... Bryce or Brayden win the IS against Kim(Oh god, we know some users will have a lot to say about that)

I’m still flabbergasted these two gonna "sing" Whitney for sure and she may not if something goes wrong next week.

• Haha 1

i think bryce and brayden could do the original i will always love you. but arguably that’s not whitney houston at all, since her cover of it doesn’t affect their performance at all (whereas doing whitney’s cover for a dolly night might make more sense).

idk i feel like they could make that work (both in terms of justifying it — perhaps “whitney helped popularize it further” — and in terms of vocals).

34 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i think bryce and brayden could do the original i will always love you. but arguably that’s not whitney houston at all, since her cover of it doesn’t affect their performance at all (whereas doing whitney’s cover for a dolly night might make more sense).

idk i feel like they could make that work (both in terms of justifying it — perhaps “whitney helped popularize it further” — and in terms of vocals).

Maybe Bryce, but Brayden doesn’t have the range. 

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Looks like they're filming something at Sony Pictures Studios. No idea what it could be, maybe a special Thanksgiving group performance? 

Now why are they only doing this now 🙂  Why not a Top 16 or Top 13 group performance 💔

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Now why are they only doing this now 🙂  Why not a Top 16 or Top 13 group performance 💔

Not even sure if it's a performance, maybe they're just shooting footage for something else. I think they did eat Thanksgiving dinner afterwards based on the social media posts. Sucks that they have to work on such an important holiday, but that's Hollywood for ya.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

Jordan is *not* a country singer. He's rock and roll.😉

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Good thing there aren’t many live rounds this season. I happen to think Kique is a consistent enough singer to handle the workload. His problem is lack of appeal with the viewers. 

I did suspect his style wasn´t gonna be a hit with the demo. But indeed he´s a consistent singer and hasn´t been struck by nerves from what I´ve seen. That´s a good thing when you need to go to the Instant Save.

Omar is doing a live now. 

I asked what about "The Show Must Go On"? He said that he Def has this song in mind, but he's not sure whether tptb will allow it. Because Joshua Vacanti did this last season, and he's already done "Into The Unknown" which was also done by Joshua.

• Like 1