The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, jayshon said:

lol this aΒ boldΒ statement. It’s early. But rn I don’t see it. Missed ya πŸ˜‚

I stand by it 100%. There’s only one other contestant who can hang with her vocally, and she’s going to get great song choices and performance spots. Top 2. Write it down.Β 

• Like 1

Also to the contestants reading this:

Hi! Welcome to Idolforums once again. The season is officially on. You've got about 35 minutes to enjoy the site before it begins to ooze some toxicity. The hot takes have already begun. Have fun! Stay at your own risk. Or just look at your fan thread if it's already been made (if you don't have one yet, you'll 100% get one when your audition airs)

Β 

Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

Casual reminder to IDF members: just remember to be respectful πŸ™‚

Y'all are doing fine so far but remember the contestants are human and I'm sure that none of us writing our feedback can sing lol.

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I stand by it 100%. There’s only one other contestant who can hang with her vocally, and she’s going to get great song choices and performance spots. Top 2. Write it down.Β 

Interesting! I don't think I've seen you make a super bold statement about a contestant/potential winner like this in a while. At least this early on.Β :haha:

Obviously Morgan's a frontrunner to keep our eyes on. We're in for a fun season!

Β 

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John: "I feel like we donΒ΄t get a lot of people singing that song"

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  BΒ  RΒ  UΒ  H

liar liar pants on fire XD

• Like 1

So Blake said something about "her mic isn't supposed to be on" when he did that gimmick with his chair button. Then I remembered coming across a clip from Jimmy Fallon where Blake used that button to actually mute Camila during the pitching for Kate Kalvach, then exclaiming "my mute button really does work!". That would imply that Kate's audition would have to be in the same episode and placed after Morgan's for the joke to make sense.

Β 

Here's the Jimmy Fallon clip for y'all's reference.

Β 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiTF5u4OKso/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, sheΒ΄s really good and she chose the new coach out of 4 chairs, theyΒ΄re gonna push her for sure.Β 

Β 

I, for one, canΒ΄t wait for her battle with Steven.

Fun fact!!! Her battle partner, Steven, co-wrote this gem of a song for a former Voice finalist!!!!!!

Β 

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

So Blake said something about "her mic isn't supposed to be on" when he did that gimmick with his chair button. Then I remembered coming across a clip from Jimmy Fallon where Blake used that button to actually mute Camila during the pitching for Kate Kalvach, then exclaiming "my mute button really does work!". That would imply that Kate's audition would have to be in the same episode and placed after Morgan's for the joke to make sense.

Β 

Here's the Jimmy Fallon clip for y'all's reference.

Β 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiTF5u4OKso/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

So she’s probably opening then.Β 

Morgan did very well , this was such a smart audition on Morgan’s part. She pretty much showed several aspects of her voice and what she could do without overdoing itΒ (if this makes sense) she showed what she can do on a small scale which is smart so she can build up on that . She pretty much understood the assignment, she did what she had to do to show the coaches and the public of what she is capable of in terms of vocals , Β tone , and storytelling. It was a very well constructed audition it showed that she can be soulful , show rasp , do high notes Β , have a beautiful head voice etc . She is clearly capable of doing much more . Now, did I expect more ? Yes , however as I stated , it was a smart audition, she showed what she is capable of without overdoing while still showing she is capable of much more (if that made sense).

I would have thought she was gonna be the closer, but sheΒ΄s likely opening because of the button joke indeed, or at least sheΒ΄ll go on before Kate.

Β 

They could pull another "soul singer surprisingly chooses Blake" situation like last seasonΒ΄s premiere and have Kevin close.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

TCO confirmed.Β 
Β 

Finale confirmed.Β 
Β 

She either win, or place second.Β 

TeamAudra jumping to conclusions this early? I'm impressed :haha:

Β 

I think it'll depend on How well Minivan (the audience) receives Camila. So far she looks way more genuine than Ariana Grande.Β 

Just now, echoap said:

TeamAudra jumping to conclusions this early? I'm impressed :haha:

Β 

I think it'll depend on How well Minivan (the audience) receives Camila. So far she looks way more genuine than Ariana Grande.Β 

She’s very conservatively dressed, which helps, and she comes off as down to earth. She’s non-threatening. Β I had no idea what to expect.Β 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think I know where Blake messed up with his pitch. She had mentioned opening for him at festivals, and he later mentioned the β€œcrappy noon festival performance spots.” That didn’t come off very smooth.Β 

Maybe but I think Camila had a stronger pitch regardless and given all Morgan has already done in Nashville and with that crowd she clearly already has built some connections there and may have felt like seeing where else Camila/the show could take her.Β