The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

If anything I haven’t thought about this season a ton due to various changes in my life, like moving away from home to go to college and having tons of activities and other stuff to do.Β 

Β 

I’m excited for it to start though! Can you stream for free on Peacock?

29 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

If anything I haven’t thought about this season a ton due to various changes in my life, like moving away from home to go to college and having tons of activities and other stuff to do.Β 

Β 

we'll have a live stream on show nights, but after that...

Β 

https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asset/tv/the-voice/7958122402999891112

Β 

Shows including The Voice, the Chicago and Law & Order franchises and Saturday Night Live will stream on Peacock the day after they air beginning Sept. 19 β€” the Nielsen-designated start of the 2022-23 TV season

• Thanks 1

Just now, civilvoice36 said:

Guys! 2 things:

Β 

1. The Voice changed their IG picture!

Β 

2. Ian posted something, I feel like they might be revealing tomorrow, if people go check that out (I could be overthinking but idk)

Jillian also posted something! She said something big coming very soon and to stay tuned!

4 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Β 

Β 

This is probably for the best. Makes actually watching the show a fresher and more surprising experience.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Guys! 2 things:

Β 

Β 

2. Ian posted something, I feel like they might be revealing tomorrow, if people go check that out (I could be overthinking but idk

Β 

the IG profile picture sorry guys that’s what I meant

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Yay!

Did you notice if it was any different footage or generally just other stuff that we've already seen?

Some stuff already seen, but some new stuff, as well.Β  Saw Kim again, and I believe that I saw Kique, too, assuming he's the one whom Camila was telling that Gwen would be a better coach for him than Blake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, civilvoice36 said:

Guys! 2 things:

Β 

Β 

2. Ian posted something, I feel like they might be revealing tomorrow, if people go check that out (I could be overthinking but idk)

The Official site and twitter images too :w00tbounce:

Β 

TwitterΒ InstagramΒ FacebookΒ YoutubeΒ The Voice - NBC

• Thanks 1

Usually after reveal day, things get smoother. More promos appear since contestants announced.

Β 

That being said, don't go nuts if nothing is announced, we're less than 3 weeks away from the premiere. It has flown by.

Β 

Also, I believe we could be getting the first look next week if it's usually two weeks before premiere, and the following week we'd likely be getting the first leak.Β 

Β 

Edited by Misirlou

18 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Β 

I can relate... this is probably the least excited I've been for a season in a while, and that isn't because of the talent. There's just a whole lot more to think about now.

Β 

Still following it when it airs along with IDF, though! I'm not dying for the season to come but I'll be happy when it arrives.

• Like 2