The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

A bearded country male has been missing twice in a row now. Minivan didn't fall for the mullet or the fiddle. We'll see what TPTB has un mind now.

If it's someone as talented as Adam W. or Sundance, then, welcomeΒ :teeheewave: (Tbh, i barely consider them country, they sang a lot of soul songs during their respective seasons)

Edited by Gustavo527

At this point, we’ve pretty much seen it all, including a winning group. Might as well go back to what keeps the Blake stans happy, and load it up with the male country contestants. All they need to do is make sure a couple AA powerhouses make the lives, and perhaps a teen girl for Gwen.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

At this point, we’ve pretty much seen it all, including a winning group. Might as well go back to what keeps the Blake stans happy, and load it up with the male country contestants.

They'd just better notΒ overloadΒ the cast with them.

16 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If it's someone as talented as Adam W. or Sundance, then, welcomeΒ :teeheewave: (Tbh, i barely consider them country, they sang a lot of soul songs during their respective seasons)

They're both hybrids I'd say, like Chris Stapleton. Country/Blues/Soul. Adam was a bit more traditional though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Damn. I see The Voice is taking a page out of Idols book. Getting more contestants that already have large followings

it didn’t start with Idol. The Voice has had contestants with established big followings for a LONG time. Just not TikTok because it’s newer.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I don’t mind a lot of country now that I think about it… gives my snowflake a better chance of standing outπŸ˜„

But also a better chance of being eradicated by Minivan.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A season full of country. Interesting. If we are gonna have a lot of people in the same genre I hope there 's some variety between traditional country singers and hybrids.Β 

Hopefully at least one decent country female, but I won’t hold my breath.Β 

• Like 2

Just now, QueenKalie said:

If they are female there is a good chance since I know a lot of obscure ones. If they are obscure males then there's no chance. :dead:

Maybe then. I’m getting the vibe that’s these are the more undiscovered type though.Β 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Maybe then. I’m getting the vibe that’s these are the more undiscovered type though.Β 

If they never sang outside of their bedroom like Danielle then obviously I wouldn't know them. But if they live in Nashville then there's a good chance.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

If they never sang outside of their bedroom like Danielle then obviously I wouldn't know them. But if they live in Nashville then there's a good chance.

I don’t think it’s Danielle type of undiscovered :haha:

• Like 1

I know y’all are impatient and waiting desperately for spoilers (and I don’t blame you, the off season was long) but please don’t badger the spoiler hunters with questions lmao.
Β 

Just wait until they launch, you’ll live. You’ve waited 6 months for this moment, I think you can hold on a bit longer : D

• Like 8