The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

So excited for the Season 22 tapings to begin today!! πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

By the way, I do have some personal predictions for this season, though.

1. I really hope to find more or as much new β€œfriends” this season (to me, it usually happens on the day the β€œI/We Auditioned!” posters come out, and last season)

2. If I had a crush on one of the artists, I predict it’s going to be another country or country-adjacent young or teen male on Team Blake. (whether he is determined on the day(s) of the tapings or after the tapings, just before the β€œI/We Auditioned!” posters come out)

Edited by JodiRose

12 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

You think they’re gonna reveal chair orders today at least? From sources?

Possibly. We'll have to wait and see what the sources say.

Β 

I can't wait for the chair order discourse to die though :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Possibly. We'll have to wait and see what the sources say.

Β 

I can't wait for the chair order discourse to die though :haha:

Yea I know John gotta be in Kelly’s seat though it’s just the girls and seeing where they sitΒ 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

You think they’re gonna reveal chair orders today at least? From sources?

:w00tbounce:Β I hope we get that at least, and hopefully a little more, like interactions from coaches on the first day, seems like the 4 of them will have fun together

5 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Yea I know John gotta be in Kelly’s seat though it’s just the girls and seeing where they sitΒ 

so the guys will be bookends?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

:w00tbounce:Β I hope we get that at least, and hopefully a little more, like interactions from coaches on the first day, seems like the 4 of them will have fun together

so the guys will be bookends?

Yea I think John and Blake will take the ends since John been there longer than Gwen one and two I think they will want Gwen next to Blake for that and Camila next to John or the girls swapped

2 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Yea I think John and Blake will take the ends since John been there longer than Gwen one and two I think they will want Gwen next to Blake for that and Camila next to John or the girls swapped

that makes sense, or they could put them in the order in the promo pic.

Β 

When does the voice change their website? still has last years images in the banner πŸ˜•

10 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

I am hoping the Pop Males come out this season I am listening to Mike Schavio and I would like a guy kinda like him on TeamGwen or TeamCamila tbh I am excited to hopefully see a diverse cast of people and musical genres

Yeah I'd definitely want someone in the male pop lane this season. That way they give them the Shawn Mendes/Bieber song picks instead of the artists that have those types of songs forced upon them :haha:

Β 

No hate to Shawn or Bieber of course, but the producers seem to give their songs to artists that deserve something closer to their own genre. Jeremy vs. Jershika was great but not the song I need to hear from them lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My predictions:

The majority of the four chairs will go to John.

Given her experience with young artists last season, Gwen may be the first pick for most of the young contestants.

Blake will be unchallenged.

I'm not sure about Camila, but I believe she will attract a significant number of multilingual vocalists.

Β 

I was furious when Kelly was replaced, but I believe Camila will be a good coach, at the very least better than Ariana and Nick.

Logged off from IDF for the off-season, but I'm super excited to see what Camila brings to the table both entertainment and coaching wise. I think she has a lot of potential to be an amazing coach! I am going to miss Kelly though, she was such a light on the show!Β 

Β 

Good luck to all of the contestants auditioning today! I hope all of them kill it and provide us a diverse and overall, talented season (which I have no doubt about)!!

• Like 2

Good to at least hear that Gwen and Camila are getting along fabulously.Β  Always nice to see women in music lifting each other up rather than tearing each other down.Β  (Looking and glaring atΒ you, Nicki Minaj!)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

from someone who was there

I looked at her Twitter, and I deduced a few things:

- There was at least one four-chair turn (not surprising)

- Camila danced during one of the auditions

- Camila had great chemistry with the rest of the coaches

- Camila gave great advice

Β 

This might be early, but I think I might like Camila more than Ariana.

Β 

EDIT: About the four-chair turn point, I may actually be wrong. It was based on what she said about Camila dancing. That being said, I’m almost positive there was a four-chair just by the odds of it.

Edited by Anybody354
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

from someone who was there

thanksΒ minionsyell.gif

2 hours ago, erik g said:

Β 

omg i cant wait for this

jumpiessmall.gif

Β 

37 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I looked at her Twitter, and I deduced a few things:

- There was at least one four-chair turn (not surprising)

- Camila danced during one of the auditions

- Camila had great chemistry with the rest of the coaches

- Camila gave great advice

Β 

This might be early, but I think I might like Camila more than Ariana.

Β 

EDIT: About the four-chair turn point, I may actually be wrong. It was based on what she said about Camila dancing. That being said, I’m almost positive there was a four-chair just by the odds of it.

Β OMG so excited to see all this on the show

Β 

Β 

• Haha 2