The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Since no one new is posting, the likelihood that it's Kelly is going up higher and higher, imo. Her social media team can be a bit slow (to put it mildly) at times. The CEO of Ford posted a picture on set with Kelly and Jay Leno a bit ago so she could be kind of busy this morning or afternoon wherever you are.

• Like 1

Just now, roundtown said:

Since no one new is posting, the likelihood that it's Kelly is going up higher and higher, imo. Her social media team can be a bit slow (to put it mildly) at times. The CEO of Ford posted a picture on set with Kelly and Jay Leno a bit ago so she could be kind of busy this morning or afternoon wherever you are.

I highly doubt Kelly is the one doing her social media and I would assume the videos were recorded before today.Β 

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

I highly doubt Kelly is the one doing her social media and I would assume the videos were recorded before today.Β 

Ya I agree. So there should be no reason she hasn’t posted yet πŸ€”. I think they want to keep the new coach a surprise which is why they’re not posting on TikTok if there is one.

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

Β 

I know who does her social media. I'm also implying that they are with her all the time and thus would also be busy today.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

She mentioned she had two announcements in 2022 in a video from a few months ago. One was hosting the American Song Contest and the other was something that β€œpeople might not be too happy about” 

oh gosh😭 this just grows my suspicionnn

3 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Β 

I know who does her social media. I'm also implying that they are with her all the time and thus would also be busy today.

I get that. Just seems like a big thing to β€œdrop the ball” on for something that doesn’t take long to post. I am still expecting it it be her though.Β 

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She mentioned she had two announcements in 2022 in a video from a few months ago. One was hosting the American Song Contest and the other was something that β€œpeople might not be too happy about” 

Β 

ooohhh shoot... maybe Kelly is leaving then.

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok, now this is somethingΒ 

Β 

Hopefully the new coach is a female, but i'm not counting on thatΒ 

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I saw some people on Twitter saying she has said she is taking the whole summer off Β πŸ‘€

Β 

I still think it’s her until announced otherwise but that may be part of why they wanted Gwen back if they are getting someone new.Β 

Edited by jem128

Even when Kelly announced β€œThe Voice will be back this fall” in that special American song contest sneak peek that aired before the show started, she didn’t seem too enthusiastic about saying it, almost as if she said it because nbc told her too.

Edited by Mathacoo200315

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Even when Kelly announced β€œThe Voice will be back this fall” in that special American song contest sneak peek that aired before the show started, she didn’t seem too enthusiastic about saying it, almost as if she said it because nbc told her too.

Why would she be unenthused about the show though? If she isn’t back, it’s her choice not to be.Β