The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The Cait/Allie battle oughta be good, but I hate that song :haha:, would have even preferred Don't Stop Believing, as cheesy as it is.

I would have given them some Pat Benetar, maybe some Evanescence. 

Oh Evanescence would have been incredible ... their songs should be sung much more 

6 minutes ago, KingKongWoo said:

3 of the 4 people on the thumbnails of the best of each team videos get the playoff pass. Maybe the interns thought Carlos looked like a Marybeth 🤪

Marybeth is on the other show right now 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

oh yeah, i'm expecting some INSANITY from them. you can expect me to have a meltdown over Allie's elimination in 1-2 business days

Yeah I’m also pretty disappointed that Allie got eliminated ngl. She’s underrated and really good.

25 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Did they really just release the best auditions from Team Chance and feature everyone minus alyssa🥲 like they could've easily just featured her fully in this compilation but noooo they never learn

Once again, this show never fails to disappoint ...

30 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Once again, this show never fails to disappoint ...

They aired five no chair auditions that week so they had room for her in the episode. Was there some technical issue in her performance?

• Sad 2

Just now, StarWalker1 said:

Even if there was, they should still show SOMETHING about her audition

Yeah, I don’t care if she turned one chair and gets eliminated in battles. I still think it’s unfair that everyone had their audition shown in full except her. Maybe I would have liked her audition more than some of the other one chair auditions this season

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

They aired five no chair auditions that week so they had room for her in the episode. Was there some technical issue in her performance?

She could have gotten really nervous after getting a chair turn and forgotten her song lyrics or something. It’s a lot of pressure to be on that stage and I would be willing to bet that a lot of montaged blinds are due to that or a similar reason seeing as they would easily have time to show all the auditions in full with some minor editing. Or maybe there was a sound issue that prevented her mic from recording the whole performance properly. This is all speculation of course and we probably won’t find out the real reason.

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This looks like it could be an underwhelming battle premiere week. None of the perceived frontrunners have indicated they’ll be on. 

Hopefully we’ll still get some good performances, and some people might improve from their auditions

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe it’s too much to ask, but could she be Niall’s frontrunner? 

They do seem to be trying to give Niall and Chance a boost this week. 

I would absolutely love that, especially since she does have the advantage of being shown in all of the rounds

Then again, Ryley is stiff competition and has strong voter appeal so who knows

• Like 1

Just now, StarWalker1 said:

I would absolutely love that, especially since she does have the advantage of being shown in all of the rounds

Then again, Ryley is stiff competition and has strong voter appeal so who knows

Ryley is going to lose his battle, and then we won’t see him for several weeks. He’ll have one performance to make an impression before the voting starts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ryley is going to lose his battle, and then we won’t see him for several weeks. He’ll have one performance to make an impression before the voting starts. 

When you put it like that, it changes things ... but we'll see what happens.

Would love to see her in the finale

• Like 2