The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

24 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Possible last artists per team

Team Chance- NariYella

Team Blake- Grace West

Team Kelly- JB Somers

Team Niall- Talia Smith (likely last audition)

I think it will be Ray for Chance and Gina for Niall and maybe Katie Beth for Kelly

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

with all due respect, so confused about this series of auditions... like how did Chance and Niall not turn for Allie... then Chance turned for Chloe ???

Remember that the taping’s audition list isn’t always in order of when they auditioned - for all we know, Chloe auditioned before both of the others.

Chance also picked up three artists during the taping where those three auditioned. Assuming that at least one (and probably two, given his average pick-up for the other tapings we have sources from) artist ended up with him in taping 4, he had no more than two spots left at the end of taping 5.

If Chloe auditioned earlier than Allie and Carlos in taping 5 and Chance was running low on spots, it’s entirely possible he passed up on Allie and Carlos because he wanted artists who it’d make sense to pair with his already-acquired team members in the battles.

As far as battles where we´ve seen both auditions so far:

B: Tasha Jessen vs. EJ Michels - The Tracks of My Tears (Smokey Robinson) - EJ stolen by Niall & Chance. Picked NIALL.

No clue how this pairing came to be. Song choice kinda makes sense, EJ´s got falsetto, Tasha has a smooth tone. But still, not a pairing I would have thought about. I preferred Tasha´s blind here out of the two.

C. Sorelle vs. Manasseh Samone - Someone Like You (Adele) - Manasseh received PLAYOFF PASS.

I liked Manasseh better vocally, even though I think Sorelle is more interesting. I could see M taking the upper hand here, although it´d be good for Sorelle to sing a slower song. They´re more vulnerable there, but it´s less of a chance to get messy.

N: Michael B.  vs. Ryley Tate - Heartbreak Anniversary (Giveon) - Ryley received PLAYOFF PASS.

This one I´m the most curious to see. On paper it´s bizarre, but perhaps it could work. Ryley has R&B influences and Michael´s voice is very much free-flowing. Out of the two, no contest, Ryley´s blind crushes Michael´s IMO, so it´d be interesting to see him step up, especially since several sources thought he won the battle.

N: Ross Clayton vs. Laura Littleton - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (Tom Petty & Stevie Nicks)

I like Stevie and Tom, but I find this song pretty boring. Doesn´t help that I didn´t love either audition either. I´ll take Laura´s out of the two, but I´m not really excited for this one.

K: ALI vs. D. Smooth - Unaware (Allen Stone). D. Smooth received PLAYOFF PASS. Chance also tried stealing, but was overruled.

On paper, this has "great" written all over it, but both auditions had problems. That being said, I could see it being really good, considering it´s in their R&B wheelhouse. Hoping ALI works through the nerves, and all that D. Smooth seems to need is a better song choice than gingerman.

N: Kate Cosentino vs. Tiana Goss - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper) - Tiana stolen by CHANCE.

Knowing this show, we´re about to get our 100000000000000000000000th stripped down, ballad-esque version of GJWHF. I´m Team Kate here, but I feel that said stripped arrangement could give Tiana a good chance to shine too. Let´s see what happens.

K: Marcos Covos vs. Sheer Element - I Could Fall in Love (Selena)

Even though I´m always happy when a Latino has success on the show, I vastly preferred SH´s blind. If we look at that, it´s no contest, but trios can be tricky, especially when they´re not called GNT. On paper, it´s a bit of a bizarre "pairing", and I could see mixed results coming out of this.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Even with that ratio, there are people in comment sections convinced Mary Kate is winning the show. Maybe she reminds them of Danielle. 

I didn’t even watch S4 live but I can see (and hear) the similarities between them, so that makes sense.

Also happy to see that Tiana seems to be doing decently as well, though I’d imagine song choice helps her out a bit there.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Even with that ratio, there are people in comment sections convinced Mary Kate is winning the show. Maybe she reminds them of Danielle. 

I’m pretty sure that’s in every comment section of every audition lol

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Team Chance- NariYella

Team Blake- Grace West

Team Kelly- JB Somers

Has to be Katie Beth since Chance turned and failed for JB.

5 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Team Chance- NariYella

Team Blake- Grace West

Team Kelly- JB Somers

I still feel like she could show up before Ray, even if she completed his team. We´ve had that happen before, unless there´s something that happened on Ray´s audition that needed to be shown before.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I still feel like she could show up before Ray, even if she completed his team. We´ve had that happen before, unless there´s something that happened on Ray´s audition that needed to be shown before.

I think NariYella's gonna be on the last audition episode. We already have Cait, another pop/RnB belter four-chair turn, on episode 5 anyway.

3 hours ago, Arsh said:

ALI's YouTube numbers are impressive; she has 620K+ views.

I don’t know how much of a conventional career she might have, but she could channel the exposure from the Voice into a niche career as a motivational speaker/entertainer. 

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I think NariYella's gonna be on the last audition episode. We already have Cait, another pop/RnB belter four-chair turn, on episode 5 anyway.

Ooh, that´s true. 

Well, we have Alyssa Lazar, Mariah Kalia, Ray Uriel and NariYella left for Chance. I guess he´s getting the first 3 on Monday then.

18 minutes ago, jayshon said:

those two seconds beat 90% of the auditions so far imo.. so curious how that fits into as it was, i completely forgot that was her song choice!

i feel like theres no way she actually chose that song for herself but idk… looks like she made it work anyway

11 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Niall seemed so mesmerized by Kala and Kate, but he still chose Gina over both of them (In the Battles and Knockouts). 

I'm really excited to hear Gina's audition.

I really hope I like Gina, cause she is beating all of my faves 🤣

• Haha 12