The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Chance better be smart and not pair NariYella and NOIVAS together in the Battles/KO. They seems to be in the same lane, both 4-chairturn. With right song choices they can easily become his top 2.

Chance managed to get a John-level team IMO. Not bad for his first time. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Chance managed to get a John-level team IMO. Not bad for his first time. 

John usually has the best team imo so I'm impressed by that.

That being said John doesn't always choose the most stylistically diverse singers or the ones who people will vote for, so that doesn't necessarily mean Chance will be successful (just look at John's track record). But to me, his team is consistently the strongest from a pure vocal standpoint.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

John usually has the best team imo so I'm impressed by that.

That being said John doesn't always choose the most stylistically diverse singers or the ones who people will vote for, so that doesn't necessarily mean Chance will be successful (just look at John's track record). But to me, his team is consistently the strongest from a pure vocal standpoint.

I can't help but think that John's politics may have played a role in his voting power. I wonder if Chance can defy John's curse.

• Like 1

So I took a look at Team Blake, since eyes seem to be there considering it´s his final season... and 3 of the ones I´m looking forward to are on that team.

But this is overall not an IDF friendly team at all so far lol, and one of the 4 missing is a country male. MaryKate is bound to be the favorite of the forum by default :haha:. We´ll see the missing ones.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I doubt it the odds of minivan supporting a rapper are next to none.

That is true, but maybe they could just not support him as opposed to being actively against him like some people probably were with John?

Like they're not paying much attention to his team, but might vote for a particular singer if they like the performance. Whereas there could be people saying "I don't want to vote for John's team."

That seems like an extreme situation and I don't know if there were enough people doing that to actually make a difference. But I could see it being better with Chance especially if his personality is different.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But this is overall not an IDF friendly team at all so far lol, and one of the 4 missing is a country male. MaryKate is bound to be the favorite of the forum by default :haha:. We´ll see the missing ones.

Marykate will be the forum favorite till she gets eliminated in the battle rounds because she's not a dude.

17 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I can't help but think that John's politics may have played a role in his voting power. I wonder if Chance can defy John's curse.

Isn’t Chance kinda conservative? Don’t quote me on that but I know he really loves Jesus and his wife :haha:

He’s also more charming than John is from what I’ve seen

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Isn’t Chance kinda conservative? Don’t quote me on that but I know he really loves Jesus and his wife :haha:

He’s also more charming than John is from what I’ve seen

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Without turning this into that type of discussion, let´s just say that John and Chance don´t align politically. 

Ooh I did not know that.

Well, that might be good for Chance's appeal at least.