♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

4 hours ago, istersay said:

was this already posted? tissuesani.gif I haven't seen it

Morgan Myles of ‘The Voice’ Was Named Guardian of Children Who Lost Their Mom

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-voice/morgan-myles-guardianship-story/

It was already posted but....

I have been trying to tell everyone Morgan rates as a Great Human in any league. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

It was already posted but....

I have been trying to tell everyone Morgan rates as a Great Human in any league. 

she really does, don't know how people can put her down at all

On 11/30/2022 at 10:00 PM, Spurrious said:

"Always Remember Us This Way" was written by Lady Gaga and (wink) (wink) Nashville's elite team of Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Lori McKenna.  It's a song of remembrance and 100% a piano tune. 

Nailed it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

LMAO at some of the comments. That was one of the best performances in the history of the show. 

Her standards are impossible to meet by the people here, it's like they want her to be Celine Dion herself lmao.

Morgan absolutely slayed and gave the best performance tonight.

• Like 1

from charlie

Morgan Myles (Team Camila), “Always Remember Us This Way” — Grade: A+ | Dedicating her Lady Gaga cover to the cousin and grandfather that were taken from her family by cancer, Morgan delivered the kind of amazing performance that — and yeah, I’m gonna sound like the coaches for a second — you’d hear on the Oscars. She has better control of her incredibly powerful voice than I do of the TV remote. There were freaking emotional fireworks springing from her throat. And bless ‘er heart, though she choked up on the last line, she did manage to get it out. Tonight was all about her and Kim Cruse for me.

tyjvytj.JPG.72f3c3bd913c930b7e65397b241d70c1.JPG

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

from charlie

Morgan Myles (Team Camila), “Always Remember Us This Way” — Grade: A+ | Dedicating her Lady Gaga cover to the cousin and grandfather that were taken from her family by cancer, Morgan delivered the kind of amazing performance that — and yeah, I’m gonna sound like the coaches for a second — you’d hear on the Oscars. She has better control of her incredibly powerful voice than I do of the TV remote. There were freaking emotional fireworks springing from her throat. And bless ‘er heart, though she choked up on the last line, she did manage to get it out. Tonight was all about her and Kim Cruse for me.

Two straight A+s from Charlie.....I may have to give him an honorary add to the fan list.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Her standards are impossible to meet by the people here, it's like they want her to be Celine Dion herself lmao.

Morgan absolutely slayed and gave the best performance tonight.

I’ll say this, there isn’t any female in the current country scene who can sing like that, and there hasn’t been for quite some time. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1