American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

2 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Nutsa by far has the most likes on Facebook for her performance yesterday … Facebook is by far the most accurate predictor of votes and popularity…but I feel Nutsa’s numbers are going to be super overinflated throughout however long she is on the show…can’t imagine her being popular with US fans…I do not trust the numbers she is getting at all…

Nutsa’s getting by far the most YT views from last round as well but I agree that she probably has a lot of attention from her home country. I know this very well because I’m from the Philippines and there’s always media attention when a Filipino makes it far on an international singing show. Those people won’t be able to vote.

there is a top 26 with Paige.did someone drop out?

https://idolforums.com/topic/746502-ai21-top-26-group-assignments/#comments

Just now, erik g said:

Maybe Iam dropped out and Paige replaced him

The spoilers list 26 singers and both Iam and Paige are on the list. If you go through the results, they showed only 25 finalists, yet announced 26. Maybe they didn’t think people would count.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chrisaba said:

Ive seen on reddit that the 26th spot is Beckett Rex. Apparently he dropped out. So maybe Paige replaced him.

Who?? He wasn't even on the original spoilers list.  

Edited by hazuki

1 minute ago, chrisaba said:

Ive seen on reddit that the 26th spot is Beckett Rex. Apparently he dropped out. So maybe Paige replaced him.

Lol this might actually be right!

Beckett is the person behind Michael and Colin 🍵 Must've dropped out and Paige replaced him because she was the only sing off loser. 

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Lol this might actually be right!

Beckett is the person behind Michael and Colin 🍵 Must've dropped out and Paige replaced him because she was the only sing off loser. 

Lucy isn't in the picture

Edited by hazuki

22 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Who?? He wasn't even on the original spoilers list.  

He is on the T55 spoilers list though. It appears that he was the 13th guy, posed in the T24/26 promo picture, but dropped out in time for Paige to go to Hawaii.

27 minutes ago, chrisaba said:

25 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That would explain the 14/12 female/male ratio, instead of 13/13.

Yeah, that would explain why there are 14 girls instead of only 13.

• Like 1

I knew I saw a redhead guy in that group lol! Idol’s gonna have to start making these people sign a contract that if they drop out, they owe the show money lol. It’s happened three seasons in a row now. Kenedi’s the only one that went to Hawaii before she dropped out, though. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I knew I saw a redhead guy in that group lol! Idol’s gonna have to start making these people sign a contract that if they drop out, they owe the show money lol. It’s happened three seasons in a row now. Kenedi’s the only one that went to Hawaii before she dropped out, though. 

That would be highly illegal. Imagine being told that you can’t quit a job!

The only reason it’s an issue is because Idol erased all traces of him instead of just saying that he dropped out. I mean, they showed 25 people and said “We’re doing a T26!” No one made them do that.

Edited by AngelaKD