So You Think You Can Dance Season 17

1 hour ago, istersay said:

next week

So You Think You Can Dance

The Final Cut
SEASON 17, EPISODE 11 • NEW

9:01 PM ON FOX  • TV-14 • STEREO • CC

The remaining contestants hit the stage and perform two unique numbers before they head to the finals; first they dance together in pairs and then matched with one of the series beloved all-stars: Kiki Nyemchek, Audrey Case or Robert Green.

If they are dancing in pairs then are we getting 6 numbers and no solos? (I wouldn’t mind that)

9 hours ago, sytycdfan123 said:

I can’t believe my 3 favorite dancers are the actual top 3 of the season, maybe this studio voting isn’t as awful as I thought. 

Having only the Judges vote (or producers telling them what to do) would have netted the same result. Studio voting & new "group voting system" this late stage of the season probably alienated some longtime fans of the show

Edited by nigelsimon

2 hours ago, nigelsimon said:

Having only the Judges vote (or producers telling them what to do) would have netted the same result. Studio voting & new "group voting system" this late stage of the season probably alienated some longtime fans of the show

Maybe so, but at least this final 3 is better than some other Final 3 contestants that I can think of.  Ralyn would have been another worthy candidate for the Final 3, but Essence was in this season.  Beau and Carter just weren't good enough.

20 hours ago, totes4totes said:

"picked entirely random" yah sure ok

Lmaoo I was thinking that same thing. :dead: 

20 hours ago, *Amanda said:

That was fine.

But we really didn't need to see Beau dance more Broadway and Contemporary tonight after he's spent pretty much the entire season dancing those styles.

19 hours ago, *Amanda said:

That Jazz was probably my favorite of the night.

Essence & Ralyn were pretty evenly matched. I think I preferred Essence though.

Thought Keaton was much better than Beau in this 3rd match-up.

Lol I find myself agreeing with so many of your posts in here, Amanda. :haha: 

19 hours ago, istersay said:

not a huge surprise, but still sad for the 3 going home

Ahh yeah same. My preferred 3 to go did go, but I was still sad to see them go. But they should be proud of themselves for their journey and getting this far!

19 hours ago, sublymonal said:

Perfect top 3. The studio audience got it right.

Love this top 3 of Alexis, Essence & Keaton. :wub: 

Agreed! Very happy with this Top 3. :yes: 

19 hours ago, sytycdfan123 said:

I can’t believe my 3 favorite dancers are the actual top 3 of the season, maybe this studio voting isn’t as awful as I thought. 

LMAO My thoughts exactly to all of this. :dead:  So happy that my Top 3 became the actual Top 3!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lmao I didn't even realize the two trios that weren't gender-based consisted of the eventual Top 3 vs the eventual Eliminated 3 :dead:

LMAO I noticed this right after the elimination happened. :dead: That couldn't have been any more foreshadowing. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.gi

The Keaton fans waiting on the show to give him a hip-hop routine.

LOL I was hoping for him to dance a hip-hop routine on this week's show and was disappointed that didn't happen. :( 

I can't believe how with that wacky voting system we have actually ended up having the best final three. :blink: Well I am not complaining. :haha:

Kind of disappointed with the amount of Broadway/Jazz routines we have received this season vs. Hip Hop and Ballroom. But as a whole, I've found myself rather enjoying this season due to likeable cast and the results going my way most of the time.

Alexis's Latin fusion solo deserves a special recognition. :wub:

Edited by Erestor
  • Like 2

about an hour to go :jaswave:

https://ustvgo.tv/fox-hd-live-streaming/

So You Think You Can Dance

The Final Cut
SEASON 17, EPISODE 11 • NEW

9:01 PM ON FOX  • TV-14 • STEREO • CC

The remaining contestants hit the stage and perform two unique numbers before they head to the finals; first they dance together in pairs and then matched with one of the series beloved all-stars: Kiki Nyemchek, Audrey Case or Robert Green.