Favorite coaches from international versions of the show

Gustavo527

I personally i haven't keep up with most international versions. I used to follow The Voice UK until last year (worst season ever) and sometimes i like to watch The Voice Kids UK. 

My favorite coach from The Voice UK is Ricky Wilson. During his time on the show, he was really passionate about his contestants, and really helped most of them to grown during their time show. It was clear that he really cared about them. And as a result, he managed to got two wins in three seasons, and his team got both of the Top 2 positions in Season 5. He in total brought five contestants to the finale. 

My favorite coach from The Voice Kids UK is Pixie Lott. Basically the same reasons as Ricky. She really loves to help these young talents, and she also seems to be really nice, down to earth person. Her sweet personality really makes the show enjoyable. She has managed to get three wins in five seasons, and i personally appreciate the job she did with Justine Afante (S4 winner), she really gave her the perfect song choices each round. 

Edited by Gustavo527

• Gustavo527 changed the title to Favorite coaches from international versions of the show

Delta Goodrem, Anouk, and Waylon deserve fancams. Love them all.

Ricky Wilson was fantastic and although he's a bit polarizing (I think), I really like will.i.am.

Also shoutout to pretty much every judge that's been on The Voice of Germany, Mika (France), Lira (SA), and Marisa Liz (Portgual).

Ooooh and Luis Fonsi + Carlos Vives on La Voz US. Hoping that somehow there can be a season 3.

Hmm....

Delta Goodrem (TVAU) - I don't doubt for a second that she enjoys her work in TV and she's invested in her artists. 

Ricky Wilson (TVUK) - He brought 2 of my favorite TVUK people to the winner's circle. Enough said.

Lene Marlin/Matoma (TV Norge) - both are very genuine in their appreciation for their contestants. Lene also managed to coach my favorite TV Norge contestant ever to victory.

Johannes Oerding/Mark Forster (TVOG) - they're mostly eye candy for me, NGL, but Johannes did coach Sebastian Krenz to victory in his first season.

Anouk (TVOH) - Simon Cowell could only aspire to be as blunt and unforgiving in his critiques as Anouk. Too bad she's probably not coming back in TVOH.

Lea Salonga (TVPh) - TVPh has shown me that there is a wild, competitive side to Lea and I am here for it!

Ooh forgot one name:

Michał Szpak (TV of Poland) - I only saw him in one season, but it was with my newest favorite international Voice discovery, Krystian Ochman, and Michał did some wonderful coaching with him in TVOP 2020.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Delta Goodrem, Anouk, and Waylon deserve fancams. Love them all.

Ricky Wilson was fantastic and although he's a bit polarizing (I think), I really like will.i.am.

Also shoutout to pretty much every judge that's been on The Voice of Germany, Mika (France), Lira (SA), and Marisa Liz (Portgual).

Ooooh and Luis Fonsi + Carlos Vives on La Voz US. Hoping that somehow there can be a season 3.

Marisa 💕 

People mentioning Will.I.am 🤐 🤐

I followed TV UK from S2 to S6 and he made a lot of horrible choices (both eliminations and songs) 

I really liked Ricky Wilson, Danny O'donoghue and Sir Tom Jones

Edited by Feder
  • Like 3

On 4/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, Feder said:

People mentioning Will.I.am 🤐 🤐

I followed TV UK from S2 to S6 and he made a lot of horrible choices (both eliminations and songs) 

He passed on both Bronwen Lewis (Jessie J passed her on as well) and Rob Reynolds.

10 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

He passed on both Bronwen Lewis (Jessie J passed her on as well) and Rob Reynolds.

Yes and others off the top of my head: 

* Eliminated frontrunner Liam Tamne in the battles just to piss off the other coaches (Jessie J even walked out of the studio after the decision) 

* eliminated fruntrunner Anna Mcluckie at KOs 

* turned Vikesh Campaneri into a Clown during the lives 

• Like 1