Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

M'BAKU

tumblr_p8kqozmubk1urli1fo1_500.gifv

M'Baku appears in the film Black Panther. He is the leader of the Jabari Tribe (or Mountain Tribe), a group of Wakandans who shunned the use of vibranium and removed themselves from mainstream society. M'Baku and his tribe were against T'Challa's modernized rule of Wakanda. They weren't supportive of T'Challa taking over the Black Panther mantle and thought about challenging him for the throne. However, after Erik Killmonger entered the picture, M'Baku and his tribe joined forces with T'Challa and his family to defend Wakanda. They even helped save T'Challa's life too before the final battle. As for M'Baku himself, he was a strong leader for his tribe and had a great sense of honor too. Black Panther is a great film, and it's understandable why a lot of the characters from the film are still left in this rankdown. But we're nearing the end, and I think M'Baku is a fair cut at this point.

Saving Sam Wilson. 

Peter Parker 2/Spider-Man

33wo9hApus23jkdnfrg2ok.jpeg

I was waiting for the actual rankers to go first, but I'm not gonna have time later and I don't wanna let @Zoey down so here we go. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is getting ridiculous. We have people from the older Spider-Man movies here now and rumor has it we'll have a bunch of other random superheroes in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie. Simplicity can be key, but of course Marvel doesn't know simplicity. Anyways, Tobey Maguire is the OG Spider-Man. I saw like one or two of his movies waaaaay back in the day, but I haven't rewatched them and I don't remember them at all. However, now he's part of the Marvel Rankdown because he was in the most recent Spider-Man movie. I preferred him to Andrew Garfield's, which is why I nominated that one. Garfield went to OTT, I liked Maguire as the chiller one who had Seen Some Shit. He definitely wasn't a standout character from the most recent Spider-Man movie, but he was solid enough.

Save Nakia

Michelle "MJ" Jones-Watson

fc27c0b5ca687f1f7849a493a1d17b3b2138d7e4.gifv

The death of Spider-Man characters in this rankdown is funny because The Vulture is sitting by the sidelines watching all this go down while people like MJ, Ned, Spider-Man 2 & 3 have all left the building now. :dead: Michelle Jones-Watson aka MJ, is a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who in the first film greatly enjoyed mocking all of her fellow students including Peter Parker. :haha: She was a victim of The Snap and in the second film her class goes to Europe where she finds out Peter is Spider-Man and they become official. In the third film, her future is turn upside down because she is friends with Peter and a spell makes her forget who Peter is altogether. I love this character and Zendaya, but I'm hoping by cutting MJ that means Vision will survive. 

Save: Loki

21 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I want to thank @Solaris for his patience with me during this difficult week. Hospitalization + a death in the family sucks. :( Thanks again, Sola. ❤️

no problem I hope the situation is getting a little better!

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Michelle "MJ" Jones-Watson

fc27c0b5ca687f1f7849a493a1d17b3b2138d7e4.gifv

The death of Spider-Man characters in this rankdown is funny because The Vulture is sitting by the sidelines watching all this go down while people like MJ, Ned, Spider-Man 2 & 3 have all left the building now. :dead: Michelle Jones-Watson aka MJ, is a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who in the first film greatly enjoyed mocking all of her fellow students including Peter Parker. :haha: She was a victim of The Snap and in the second film her class goes to Europe where she finds out Peter is Spider-Man and they become official. In the third film, her future is turn upside down because she is friends with Peter and a spell makes her forget who Peter is altogether. I love this character and Zendaya, but I'm hoping by cutting MJ that means Vision will survive. 

Save: Loki

Now's your chance to save vision, just gotta do the punisher write up

Frank Castle/Punisher

fb32ce267bf6a3c1fd855ecd6171b4ee.gif

I can't believe we were almost going to lose Vision, Wanda would have been so mad. :mad: I'm sorry @.Rei, but I'm going to have to reverse your decision. :stealth: Danny Rand/Iron Fist was the first of the main Nextflix MCU characters to fall and now Frank Castle/Punisher will follow suit leaving Jessica Jones, Daredevil and Luke Cage as the remaining three. Frank Castle, Sr., born Francis David "Frank" Castiglione, Sr., is a former Force Recon Marine-turned-vigilante. He served in Afghanistan and returned his family, only to lose them all during a brutal shooting. It was then that he became The Punisher. The Punisher came into conflict with Daredevil and was arrested and sentenced to life, but was freed thanks to Wilson Fisk and discovered the Blacksmith was in fact the one who had been responsible for his family's murder. The Punisher appeared in 12 episodes of Daredevil and had two seasons of his own. Side-note: Jon Bernthal is hot. 🙂 

Save: J.A.R.V.I.S./Vision