Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

this works.  I was going to move Zoey to the end of the nomination order, but I am fine with you nominating now and QK after.  We will let this one stand.  @Steven_ doesn't cut for this set of nominations!

Oh lol sorry when I said "all this" I was referring to cutting and nominating lol

Steve Rogers/Captain America

James Buchnan "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier/White Wolf

Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Quentin Beck/Mysterio

Katy

Peter Parker 3/Spider-Man

Danny Rand/The Immortal Iron Fist

@Elliott @FrogLenzen @1234567890 @QueenKalie

Also I would believe these as Zoeys nominations if I didn't know who was nominating.  :haha:

Just now, Alex95 said:

Oh lol sorry when I said "all this" I was referring to cutting and nominating lol

its all good, im pretty sure those would be similar to her nominations anyway.  We shall carry on!  I've been so messy with this round!

Peter Parker 3/Spider-Man

andrew-garfield-spider.jpg

So I have been told this is the Andrew Garfield Spider Man and he clearly was the worst of all the Spiderman so he can definitely go. I watched the first Spiderman movie that he was in and it was not very good and then I heard the next one was even worse and thankfully I didn't watch that so it's whatever I guess. No Way Home was cool and I did enjoy that movie and I did like that they had all 3 Spider-Man there so that was cool. That being said this rankdown does not need 3 Spider-Man in the top 3 so 2 of them need to go and since this one was nominated I guess he gets the honor of being the first one out which is fine. 

Saving Star Lord

• Sad 1

Clint Barton / Hawkeye

Hawkeye Clintbarton GIF - Hawkeye Clintbarton Marvel - Discover & Share GIFs

We first meet Hawkeye in the original Thor movie. His appearance did not even blip on my radar lol. When he showed up again as like.. a major character in the first Avengers he seemed so random to me. I think they did a fair job in trying to make him be prominent in that film, but when there's a movie with Iron Man's magic tech suit, Thor god of thunder, mutant experiment Captain America, giant monster Hulk.... Hawkeye is going to look really really regular in comparison. He was just some some random guy with a bow/arrows. But yeah they tried their best to make him seem important and like he was contributing lol. Hawkeye showed up again in Civil War and Age of Ultron, but was MIA for Infinity War. We see him in Endgame and we learn that after his family was snapped he became Ronin and killed a bunch of people, oops. Just when you think he can't be redeemed, he sacrifices his life to obtain the Soul Stone. NO WAIT Black Widow is going to sacrifice herself. NO WAIT Hawkeye is doing it! NO WAIT Black Widow! NOPE Hawkeye NO WAIT AGAIN it's Black Widow. Okay. So Hawkeye has to face his sins as Ronin but at least he gets to see his family again. Sounds like a nice time to give him a Disney+ mini-series! NO WAIT they did give him a series, good for him. But he's going to pass the torch. The bottom line is that he has a cool codename but no superpowers and no special supersuit or colorful costume, so it's hard to stand out in the MCU crowd

Save Capt. America for Steven

Edited by FrogLenzen

On 2/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, 1234567890 said:

Quentin Beck/Mysterio

original.gif

This nominations are offensive to me. :( I don't even know where to start. :dead: I want to save so many people, but I know that's not possible. I don't want to cut Mysterio, but I feel Taylor Swift would approve. Alexa, play All Too Well by Taylor Swift. :giggle:Quentin Beck aka Mystersio appears in Spider-Man: Far From Home and Spider-Man: No Way Home in archive footage only. Quentin Beck was a former employee at Stark Industries who became embittered as Tony Stark disregarded his entire life's work, resulting in Beck losing his job. Seeking his retribution, Beck had joined forces with other former Stark employees to create a new superhero named Mysterio. He befriends Spider-Man with the intention of killing him. In the end he frames Spider-Man for his death and reveals his identity as Peter Parker which led to No Way Home. 😮 Sorry, Jake, you should have gave Taylor back her scarf. :dead:

Save: Dr. Steven Strange

Save Bucky

DANNY RAND

MV5BMjI5Mjg1NDcyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAx

Danny Rand is the real name of The Immortal Iron Fist, one of the anti-heroes that we're treated to in the Marvel streaming series that were formerly on Netflix, but are now on Disney+. He lost both of his parents in a plane crash when he was young, and he was rescued by a group of monks where he was trained until he took on the mantel of Iron First. After his return to New York City, he fell in conflict with the Hand, which served as the basic premise of his show. His first conflict came with Madame Gao, and he joined forces with Meachum and Bakuto until they crossed him. He later had another lead that was assassinated by Elektra. While he tries to protect New York, he is eventually reunited with Davos. Davos tries to steal the power of the Iron Fist from him, though Danny ultimately regained his strength and stopped Davos. At the end of the show, he leaves New York City once more but still retains the power of the Iron Fist.

SAVE: Katy Chen