Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

HELA

hela.gif

Hela Odinsdottir is the primary villain from the third and only good Thor movie, Thor: Ragnorak. She was portrayed Cate Blanchett. She is the Asgardian guardian of death, and thus was the former executioner of Asgard. She was the daughter of Odin, making her the sister of Thor and Loki; however, she was imprisoned by Odin before the events of the first movie and thus her storyline didn't become a thing until far into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Following Odin's death, she escaped her prison and attempted to restore her power over Asgard. However, Thor eventually returned with his Revengers and Held was killed in the ensuing battle.

KAREN PAGE

aec5603aa7b75e9ba7b8f28935048179.gif

Karen Page is a main character from the Daredevil television show. We're first introduced to her in the series premiere, where she is framed for the brutal massacre of some guy. In prison, she manages to thwart her assassination attempt. She then meets Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson, as Matt Murdock believes in her innocence and proves it. She becomes their secretary since she can't pay them for their services. Along the way, she decides to investigate her old company and some sh*t hits the fan. I think they were setting up a romance between her and one of the guys (because that has to happen in every show, naturally) but I haven't gotten far enough into the Defenders set of TV shows to see what transpires there. :ph34rwave: Overall, I like Karen but I think she's a fair cut at this point in the rankdown.

Rocket

tumblr_podm01SXsM1sc0ffqo2_540.gifv

Rocket wouldn't have been someone I would cut at this point either just because I love Guardians of the Galaxy so much, but like I mentioned my choices are limited. Rocket is voiced by Bradley Cooper in case you didn't know. :haha: He's cute and witty, but when people like Vision and Captain Marvel are leaving before him, I really can't justify keeping him any longer. I won't mention Hulk because I had a hand in that in exchange for Captain America's safety and @Alex95 and @Zoey had the most stacked group and I didn't envy their position at all. I am super grateful that they accommodated my request though.  89P13, mainly known as Rocket is a genetically enhanced creature and a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He's also known as Rocket Raccoon. His best friend and partner is Groot whom I'm cutting as well. 😭 During The Snap, Rocket was not a victim of it, but Groot was.

OKOYE

okoye-black-panther.gif

What did Okoye do to y'all? :dead: Since she had zero points, I don't think this cut will ruffle any feathers. Okoye is a character from Black Panther who serves as the General and thus the head of the Wakanda army. She was a witness of T'Challa's coronation, and later becomes conflict due to her friendship with T'Challa and loyalties to her post with Killmonger taking over. However, her true loyalties were ultimately revealed to be to T'Challa when she joins him in reclaiming the title from Killmonger. After the Thanos Snap™, she was one of those who survived the blip and joined the Avengers. When everyone returned five years later, she returns to Wakanda and thus we wait until Black Panther 2 to see what transpires of her story.

Groot

giphy.gif

Yay, Groot is the last cut of this cycle so he gets the highest ranking out of the casualties. I'm not going to lie though Groot leaving over Billy and Katy is a choice. I would add Leo Fitz, but a deal was made so I'm partially responsible. I never thought I would see the day where Korg would outlast Groot either, but here we are. :haha: Groot is voiced Vin Diesel. Groot is a Flora colossus and the accomplice of Rocket Raccoon. He was the victim of The Snap which was heartbreaking. Love the little guy, but he only does say I AM GROOT so bye bye my little friend. ❤️

• Solaris changed the title to Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Cycle 11 Page 62)