Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

Harold "Happy" Hogan

ddzuok6-13e84a81-e72c-48eb-96ba-2e3df54338e5.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UzYzVjMzU4LTYzNWQtNDIzYS1hNGVhLWYzN2YzODMzZWFkOVwvZGR6dW9rNi0xM2U4NGE4MS1lNzJjLTQ4ZWItOTZiYS0yZTNkZjU0MzM4ZTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.fWM_cQP5kEIJ-fWLubLEjsAzawKtWAT1Eive1VkC9qA

I am almost positive this is the cut Victoria would want out of the nominees? I know she isn't that found of War Machine but Happy seems a more easier write-up to do. As for the save who doesn't like Darcy Lewis? I think normally Darcy would have been out a long time ago, but thanks to WandaVision her popularity has since soared. I agree with @FrogLenzen as well when he says that Drax would have been my first choice to save as well as Victoria if not just because Batista is a formal WWE wrestler and she would probably save him on that merit alone lol. Harold "Happy" Hogan was Tony Stark's closest friend. I'm just reading off the picture I used. It's either him or War Machine lol. Happy is the  Head of Security of Stark Industries and was Tony's chauffeur and bodyguard up until his death. He took over Tony's role and Peter's mentor when Iron Man died. A good friend to Iron Man and Spider-Man, just a good guy but outlasting Drax? As Victoria would say: yikes. :haha: Happy it's time to join Aunt May out of this rankdown.

Save Darcy Lewis

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Angry Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I do not approve of that Drax cut at all. He would have been my first choice to save. 🤦‍♀️

Welcome back!  You nominate next and the front page is updated.  @Elliott can't cut/save this round.  This is fine because you still owe me two write ups.  Jeri and War Machine.  

10 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

Because my sister what hate me if didn’t post it lol

Daredevil

Jessica Jones

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

The Defenders

Agents of Shield 

hit disney+ tomorrow lol

200.gif

good excuse for the rankers in here who haven't seen agents of shield to binge it!!!

12 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

Because my sister what hate me if didn’t post it lol

Daredevil

Jessica Jones

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

The Defenders

Agents of Shield 

hit disney+ tomorrow lol

200.gif

I saw this and thought it was a list of nominations haha

I was like... save Jessica, cut... Agents??? wait..

• Haha 1

JERI HOGARTH

Jeri_Hogarth.jpg

Jeri Hogarth is a no-nonsense and resourceful lawyer who started her legal career as an intern for the law firm Rand Enterprises. She eventually became a partner at the Hogarth, Chao & Benowitz law firm following the (supposed) deaths of the Rand family, and it was during this point in time that she hired Jessica Jones to help her resolve cases in her favour. After taking on the case of Hope Shlottman, Hogarth also became involved in the hunt for Kilgrave. As a result of her dealings with Jones and Kilgrave, Hogarth decided to hire Daredevil's Foggy Nelson to deal with any cases involving vigilantes. Upon Danny Rand's return home, she then acted as Rand's personal lawyer to reinstate him back at his company and won the case for him. She was an active character in the Defenders run of TV shows, appearing in 34 episodes of Jessica Jones, 3 episodes of Iron Fist, and one episode each in Daredevil and The Defenders.