• Girl Named Tom
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jim and Sasha Allen
    • Jershika Maple
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Wendy Moten
    • Lana Scott
    • Paris Winningham

I'm sure Wendy and GNT will get PVS, and Lana and Jershika won't, but I'm not too confident about the rest. I'd put the rest in terms of odds of getting PV as Paris>Hailey/Joshua>>>J&S. I'll guess Wendy/GNT/Paris/Joshua for now

Yikes @ the 0 for Jershika so far. I think if we picked who we think deserved top 4, that'd be much higher :haha:

In terms of likelihood...

Girl Named Tom (duh - they sound PHENOMENAL)

Wendy Moten (mostly duh, but this is lining up to be her best performance so far imo)

Lana Scott (good song choice that I anticipate she'll do well enough on, and her incorporating more Amazing Grace without it being overwhelming was a genius touch imo)

Jim & Sasha Allen (I do think Ari stans will perk up a bit here, but the regular audience is gonna love this one as well.)

-Just as a prediction, the J&S and Lana support will bump off Hailey. She has I think the best shot of PV as the remaining 4, but the song choice isn't something that I think will propel her to the top of the voting.

-Paris got a weird pick but I have a feeling it'll be too divisive. He COULD kill it, but this should've been a song saved for a couple weeks back. Use Me would've been the way to go for Semifinals.

-Joshua could potentially have a great moment, but I don't see it giving him enough support for the top.

-Now I'd LOVE to have Jershika at the top and I think song choice was the only reason she landed at the bottom last week (vocally she sure as hell didn't deserve the bottom), but she's going into a tough field. If there's anyone I CAN trust to kill their song tomorrow, however, it's her. PLEASE VOTE.

Edited by Someone648

GNT, Wendy and Hailey are probably locks, with the 4th PV being between Paris and J&S.

As for the IS, the only thing I’m certain is that if Paris actually ends up there he will win it.

Edited by Daillon

I think Hailey, GNT, or Wendy are locks. J and S song sounds nice but reminds me of the CCR song. Maybe it helps because it has the words Jesus, God, and pray, lol

Jershika has a show stopper type song but Im not sure she has the support. I'm not sure Paris has the right song. I have a feeling a Carrie song might be too big for Lana and I dont think Joshua's song is voter bait. I'll throw a wild card anad guess Jershika comes back from the instant save and takes the 4th spot like J and S did last week.

GNT/Wendy/Hailey for sure.

Of the remainders: J&S = Paris > Joshua = Lana > Jershika.

If J&S get the 4th PV, Paris should get the Save. Same with Paris getting the 4th PV and J&S getting the Save.

If Joshua or Lana gets the 4th PV, J&S will be pimped in the Save but have a harder time getting it. If Jershika gets the 4th PV, I don’t know who’s getting the Save. 

19 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

GNT/Wendy/Hailey for sure.

Of the remainders: J&S = Paris > Joshua = Lana > Jershika.

If J&S get the 4th PV, Paris should get the Save. Same with Paris getting the 4th PV and J&S getting the Save.

If Joshua or Lana gets the 4th PV, J&S will be pimped in the Save but have a harder time getting it. If Jershika gets the 4th PV, I don’t know who’s getting the Save. 

If J&S make it on this cover, I'm gonna barf. 

Man, i wish i have that much faith on Hailey getting trough as some people here does 😓 

Anyway, i voted Joshua, Wendy, J&S and GNT. That is not a finale i'm looking forward to watch (mainly because of you know who) but it is what it is

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Even though I find it enjoyable, I'll say its a bit too tame of a song for this particular round now that i've thought about it.

Not sure how it'll go.

If they make it, it will because of Ariana. I voted they will make it, but I’m really on the fence. Their overall run does not scream, “finalist.” Of those projected on the bottom, Joshua and Paris deserve it the most. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they make it, it will because of Ariana. I voted they will make it, but I’m really on the fence. Their overall run does not scream, “finalist.” Of those projected on the bottom, Joshua and Paris deserve it the most. 

I still think there's a chance one of these two gets the 4th PV and the other one wins the IS.

Although at this point, everything's possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, after all the money, time and publicity they have invested in their new coach, they are not letting her leave without a finalist. 

Anyway, if Hailey happens to leave tomorrow because of this, the season will be over for me; i've had enough of sausage fests on the finales 🙄

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, after all the money, time and publicity they have invested in their new coach, they are not letting her leave without a finalist. 

Anyway, if Hailey happens to leave tomorrow because of this, the season will be over for me; i've had enough of sausage fests on the finales 🙄

I´m surprised you´re doubting her chances. I´m not even a fan but she seems like a shoo-in to me. Praise across all SM platforms, good numbers, and personal taste aside, a good song choice tonight after all.

Edited by Misirlou

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m surprised you´re doubting her chances. I´m not even a fan but she seems like a shoo-in to me. Praise across all SM platforms, good numbers, and personal taste aside, a good song choice tonight after all.

Here is my reasoning (a pretty pessimistic one, but after three dissapointing semifinals results, you can't blame me lol): 

- TPTB will clear really push for the only Team Ariana members to get trough 

- Also, Joshua's song scream "closer" Of course, there is a chance that Wendy closes (if that happens, the chances of Joshua getting PV will be pretty low), but the only semifinal closers that didnt get PV were Britton and Shawn, so, yeah, that's it. 

-If the scenary i just described with Joshua and J&S getting PV ended being true, Hailey will be stuck in the IS with either Wendy or Paris (leaning more towards Paris being at the bottom). Her chances of winning that are ZERO

Edited by Gustavo527

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m already convinced Paris will win the IS if he needs it. 

Yeah I think he will as well. He has potential to deliver a killer performance and he’s Team Blake, who would most likely only have one PV if Paris is in the bottom.

This could be a season where the IS winner escapes 5th place, if there are surprise PVs.