1. 1. Choose

• Girl Named Tom
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jershika Maple
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Lana Scott
    • Paris Winningham
    • Wendy Moten
    • This is crazy talk. They will be eliminated.

If Jim & Sasha move on, let’s examine their competition:

• GNT, Paris, and Hailey are all presumed to be locks at this point for the PV.
  • Wendy, to a lesser extent, should be safely through as well (the audience has connected less with her than Paris, but she’s Blake’s personal Chosen One and Blake usually gets two finalists).
  • Lana and Jershika are likely both done  this week, since TPTB likely won’t want all of Blake’s artists in the finale + Jershika needed the Save to make it to the semis.

That only really leaves Joshua as the main competitor for the fifth slot, so I voted for him.

Edited by VintageVoice

Out of these, the most likely is Joshua.

But I´m still not sure how they are gonna fare. 50% of me says they´re gunning for that IS, and the other one says that America is gonna recognize how the other 4 that end up in there are gonna inevitably outsing them.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Out of these, the most likely is Joshua.

But I´m still not sure how they are gonna fare. 50% of me says they´re gunning for that IS, and the other one says that America is gonna recognize how the other 4 that end up in there are gonna inevitably outsing them.

If we knew all of their instant save songs, it would be easier. I would imagine J&S have a good one. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If we knew all of their instant save songs, it would be easier. I would imagine J&S have a good one. 

Their save song didn't change since the playoffs, right? Except, Hailey's, who's pretty much a lock for the PV and Jershika's, who performed last week. I imagine hers will be similar to Tell Me Something Good but hopefully this makes it less likely Joshua has a bad song.

Everyone else deserves a finale spot more than Jim/Sasha do, so I hope they're on borrowed time. But I didn't vote in the poll because—as Ariana's only remaining contestant—the duo could advance on either overnight votes or the instant save provided they get good song choices and enough pimping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Joshua is the most likely to be robbed by them (which is a travesty but oh well). I would say J&S have a 50/50 shot. They might even try to bus Hailey/Paris to make sure all coaches are represented, but that will probably be unsuccessful.

They probably want Hailey in the finale, considering they put her in the T11 pimp spot. 

H/T Gustavo527 for this quote:

“Here is the list of contestants that closed the Top 11 live show since the round was introduced on Season 9

S9: Jeffery Austin (Finalist; 4th place) 

S10: Laith Al-Saadi (Finalist; 4th place) 

S11; Wé Mcdonald (Finalist; 3rd place) 

S12: Chris Blue (WINNER) 

S13: Chloe Kohanski (WINNER) 

S14: Spensha Baker (Finalist; 4th place) 

S15: Kennedy Holmes (Finalist; 4th place) 

S17: Ricky Duran (Finalist; Runner-up)

So, nobody that has closed the Top 11 has failed to make it to the finale ,😌.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Their save song didn't change since the playoffs, right? Except, Hailey's, who's pretty much a lock for the PV and Jershika's, who performed last week. I imagine hers will be similar to Tell Me Something Good but hopefully this makes it less likely Joshua has a bad song.

J&S already used theirs, and had to learn a new one. I’m just guessing they got another good one. 

Edited by TeamAudra

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

J&S already used theirs, and had to learn a new one. I’m just guessing they got another good one. 

Yeah, I'd guess the same but I was referring to Joshua likely having a good song, too, as he seems to be everyone's first choice as J&S's biggest rival for the save.

"I Won´t Give Up" was a good song choice for an Instant Save, and it catered to their folky style. They didn´t do well with it at all, but they still won. We do have to consider, however, that Gymani was quite disliked by Minivan, and didn´t really deliver like the previous week, so they still were gonna win.

We´ll see what song they have now, because I really don´t see them getting PV. If they advance to the finale, I think it will be via the Instant Save. 

4 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

I’m like the only person here that likes Jim and Sasha but if it’s between them and Joshua I’d chose Joshua

I think they have had their moments on the show, but a lot of inconsistency for me. 

I would definitely prefer other people over them in the finale, but at the same time I wouldn´t really be pissed if they actually make it.

• Like 1

Either way, if they end up in the IS, and TPTB changes it to Twitter votes, the other 3 (whoever they are) are screwed.

If Arianators werent enough (even though they hate J&S), Sasha's followers would come to rescue him.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

You are prepared for nothing because if Wendy somehow doesn't get PV, she is not losing the IS by any means

This isn't impossible. All they have to do is perform to a decent standard. Hell, she also has a combination of Joshua, Jershika, and Lana to potentially fight against. 

• Confused 1