SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

EVAN DEBENEDETTO (US15, TAP, TENTH)

tumblr_pdptiwrzNd1qcs2cpo1_400.gifv

Evan is the unfortunate fodder pick from the Season 15 cast. Out of his four dances on the show, only one is good. But we have to be honest with ourselves and admit that he plays a supporting role to Chelsea H. in the incredible “Snowing.” So at least he took something positive away from his two weeks in the competition. He also danced Jazz, Tap, and Lyrical Hip-Hop routines while on the show. All of those dances are super unfortunate though, particularly the Tap that served as one of the most obvious and blatant attempts to knock a couple out of the competition in SYTYCD history. LOL. Pretty sure he did not even dance a solo. We truly did not get to see much of him and what we did see was not incredible.

SAVING: Queen Yorelis Apolinario
CHOREO: Caitlynn Lawson
Edited by Deeee

Amber Jackson

6a0147e0f97857970b014e8b52115c970d-600wi

Sorry Dee, I disagee this time and don't think Amber should be saved. I went back and forth between her and Mark but ended up on Amber. She just wasn't someone I contacted to during her season and someone I can see out staying her welcome on a game like this. I like her solos more than her routines. I have attached one above for you all all view. She was on season 9 and made it to the top 16. No big loss in my opinion. 

Saving: Witney Carson
Choreography: Emily James

The only one who needs saving is William.

Michael is a fantastic dancer but his run relied solely on his solo's. I do not remember a single dance he participated in. I could easily see him going soon.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I’m fairly objective with my thirst tyvm

Agreed!

On 10/19/2021 at 5:52 PM, sublymonal said:

Cut Rodrigo so I can look at pictures of him 👀 

THIS is the vulnerability objectivity the judges are looking for!!!!!

• Like 1

Doug De Voogt

19fa55797fd2e62d26aa65f46fd59be08646fefd

Yeah, considering he only lasted 3 weeks and produced only one routine that I really liked, this was an easy decision. He was partnered with Jess Stokes, and week 1 they danced a Cha-Cha that was okay. Certainly not the best ballroom from this show, but better than the other two ballroom routines we saw that week. Week 2, they had a pretty forgettable Contemporary routine, which is kinda disappointing because the choreographer Ame Delves is the one who gave us Halo and Love Story, two of the standouts of season 2. Week 3, they danced a Jazz to "My Delerium" which was easily their best routine. Naturally, they were in the bottom 3 after it and Doug got eliminated. Not much else to say here, so here's their Jazz routine.

SAVE: Will Wingfield

Choreography: Mark Villaver