SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

RHYS BOBRIDGE (AUSTRALIA S1, RUNNER-UP)

I f*cking hated Rhys in his season and I’ve never warmed up to him in the years since. I thought he was absolutely terrible with no redeeming qualities. I hated all of his routines and all of his solos. Jack, Demi and Kate >>>>>>. The fact that he outlasted Graeme and Henry was offensive. Why the Australian voting public bounced his partner at the Top 10 but kept him around, I will never understand. Goodbye and good riddance.

SAVE: Evan Kasprzak

CHOREO: Everett Smith

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I f*cking hated Rhys in his season and I’ve never warmed up to him in the years since. I thought he was absolutely terrible with no redeeming qualities. I hated all of his routines and all of his solos. Jack, Demi and Kate >>>>>>. The fact that he outlasted Graeme and Henry was offensive. Why the Australian voting public bounced his partner at the Top 10 but kept him around, I will never understand. Goodbye and good riddance.

this is probably the beginning of the war in this rankdown 

Leon "Kida" Burns
images.jpg

Okay time to make the easiest cut yet. Like I said I try to forget that season ever even happened so when I see a dancer from that season it makes my life easier in regard who to cut. Leon Kida Burns won that season so that's great for him. I just don't think any of them belong here at this point. Above is a video of his journey if anyone cares.

Save tWitch
Choreography Jason Glover

Benji Schwimmer

Jamile McGee

Stephen "tWitch" Boss

Evan Kasprzak

Jason Glover

Marko Germar

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp

Will Thomas

Du-Shaunt "Fik-Shun" Stegall

Dorian "Bluprint" Hector

Emilio Dosal

Serge Onik

Jim Nowakowski

Eddie "Neptune" Eskridge

Leon "Kida" Burns

Logan Hernandez

Christian Millette

Everett Smith

Rhys Bobridge

William "BJ" Rorke

Matt Geronimi

Timor Steffens

Niels van den Heuvel

Jahir "Chico" Suriel

• Thanks 1

1736081_10459755.jpg

Edited by Elliott