SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Corynne Barron

1012996_1743184.jpg

I will start soon with my CA2 rewatch but not really lookign forward to see her routines. Her salsa still haunts me to this day. She was cut just before Top 10 and it was really deserved after that atrocious salsa. She also did a contemporary, Paso Doble, viennese waltz and jazz, I think I barely remember her contemporary but it was boring. This is more than a fair cut. None of her routines except for  her Paso with Austin seem to be on YouTube. Maybe it's for the best 🙂

Save: Megz Alfonso

Choreo: Julia Mitomi

Dwayne "Boneless" Gulston

dwayne-boneless25e22580259d-gulston-aspx

I liked boneless but he is not someone who I would be heartbroken to lose and also avoiding other people who might be other ranker’s faves, I think he is the safest choice left. Boneless was on the Canadian series and had a unique way of making you scrunch your face in anticipated pain by how much he distorted his body. He made it to top 18, so good on him. They categorised his style as hip hop but not sure if that is accurate. He would I guess he more of a “freestyler” considering the unique nature of his movements. Anyways congrats to him on making it this far.

save Kameron

choreo dassy

Edited by JC

Rodrigo Basurto

Rodrigo is hot af but his time on the fourth Canadian season was very short. He was someone I had been rooting to make the Top 20 since Season 2, when he first auditioned and I don’t think his Top 18 placement demonstrates how talented he actually is. During Week 1, he danced a Cha Cha with Lauren Lyn. She was a ballroom dancer so they did decently well with it but were in the Bottom 3. Then, in Week 2, they danced a Luther Brown hip hop, which is his style. I thought he did really well in it but again they were in the bottom and they both ended up being eliminated, which sucked. Now Rodrigo is choreographing for other reality shows like America’s Got Talent, American Idol and The Voice which is great for him. I’m glad he’s keeping busy because he is talented and deserves it.

Edited by sublymonal

26 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I love the predictability of gay men. It really is the best. :wub:

Lmao not gonna lie his looks may have had something to do with me not cutting him :giggle:

sullivan_melinda.jpg?itok=CFCJWC-A&ehk=s

Melinda Sullivan

Gonna stick onto my BULLSH*T and pass through a Top 20 eliminee because she is gay. Unfortunately that means Melinda is getting axed. :( Sorry Melinda. Somebody find me a picture of Melinda 15 years ago pressing her face against another woman so I can speculate. She did just have a child and that's exciting but also with a man so she's not a lesbian so therefore I can eliminate her. Anyway, Melinda was a tapper on Season 7 and up until Aaron Turner and then Gaby was like the most successful tapper. But that's because Nigel likes to see a very certain kind of INCREDIBLY BORING tap as opposed to the very cool tapping that Melinda does. But anyway, Melinda is very successful IRL even if her official website only has two quotes and both are from like 2012.

Saving: Lisa Auguste

Choreo: Ariana Debose

Comfort Fedoke*
Jonathan Platero
Ashley Valerio*
Russell Ferguson*
AdéChiké Torbert

Annemiek Suijkerbuijk

Left for Elliott and Amanda. The * note the dancers that Elliott claimed previously, listed for informative purposes only since that has expired.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Rei's turn)