SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

WILL THOMAS (US9, CONTEMPORARY, EIGHTH)

98347344_1109828062731422_67613030239279

Will Thomas is more than a fair cut considering he only danced two good routines during his season. “3326” and the very not-hip-hop “The Lovecats” are both standouts that made me think Will and Amelia would be some weird underdog power couple. They were not. LOL. The next two routines will danced with Amelia were the disastrously bad Mandy Moore Jazz piece and the terrible take on “Koop Island Blues.” Just realized he danced the same genre four weeks in a row. I was really shocked that he made the Top 10. Very shocked. He just did not seem like a fan favorite nor a judges favorite. During Top 10 week, he danced a horrible Bollywood routine with Kathryn. Somehow he survived over George, which was a crime. Then he finally went home after that terrible attempt at Hip-Hop with Misha Chan during Top 8 week. Will seems like a very nice guy who definitely has had a bit of a glow-up since his season ended. Pretty sure he has been dancing for Jaci Royal as part of her troupe. 

SAVING: BJ Rorke
CHOREO: King Serge Onik
Edited by Deeee
  • Sad 1

Matt Geronimi

matt_bio.jpg

Ok, this was tough but I like Emilio and Bluprint more. Matt was good, but Jessie was very much the star of that partnership and really stole the spotlight. They danced so many Jazz/Contemporary routines as a couple that they kinda blend together. I did love their “Blah Blah Blah” Jazz because fun Jazz routines are my favorite. And No More Shall We Part is great as well. Top 10 week, he got Carly, who I love. Their Jazz was cute, but I really liked their Vogue routine and thought it was a lot of fun. He was eliminated that week. I just prefer Emilio and Bluprint, so Matt is my choice to cut.

SAVE: Emilio Dosal

CHOREOGRAPHY: Dorian “Bluprin” Hector

Edited by *Amanda

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Diana's turn)

Vanessa Hudgens Fox GIF by So You Think You Can DanceSabra Johnson
Kameron Bink
Comfort Fedoke
Jonathan Platero
Ashley Valerio
Russell Ferguson
Ariana DeBose
AdéChiké Torbert
Billy Bell
Melinda Sullivan
Sasha Mallory
Carly Blaney
Teddy Coffey

Lisa Auguste
Megan "Megz" Alfonso
Inyoung "Dassy" Lee
Genessy Castillo
Jayme Rae Dailey
Corynne Barron
Carlena Britch
Dwayne "Boneless" Gulston
Rodrigo Basurto
Annemiek Suijkerbuijk
Julia Mitomi 

MMD_6529.jpg?fit=2000,1335&ssl=1
CARLENA BRITCH | SYTYCD CA4

Carlena was a Hip-Hop dancer on the fourth season of So You Think You Can Dance Canada. Carlena showed up each week but gave us absolutely nothing. :rofl: She danced in her wheelhouse for the first three weeks and still underwhelmed. Not even the likes of Shane could save her and he’s an incredible dancer. Her first week was passable for a Hip-Hop dancer. Her second was underwhelming and I did not like her third week at all. One of the most forgettable contestants from any So You Think You Can Dance franchise. 

Saving Carly

Choreo Billy

Edited by Zoey

TEDDY COFFEY (US11, TAP/HIP-HOP, FOURTEENTH)

24291743_1721876294511725_40799988424421

As much as the Teddily partnership was adorable, neither of them danced a single good routine outside of “Ne me quitte pas.” A definite standout routine of the season though! Both their Broadway and Salsa routines actually stand out as two of the worst routines, ever. “Don’t” is passable, but nothing exciting. His routine with Emilio is just one of many terrible Christopher Scott routines. I feel like he did not get to show his talent off during Season 11, but he also bombed so hard that I could not even get attached to him. Season 11 is also terrible. I also remember hating the outfit for his one solo.

SAVING: Queen Jayme Rae Dailey
CHOREO: Queen Sasha Mallory
Edited by Deeee
  • Sad 1

Just now, JC said:

Save Kameron

Choreo Dassy

Cut Julia?

JK I missed that Rei choreo'd her

Cut Annemiek? IDK these people so if someone is a fan, just give me a shout and I'll change it