SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Derek Watches NL3

Top 10

• Natascha/Floris - Lyrical Hip Hop - Just the Way You Are: I’m trying to think if I’ve ever seen an engagement dance that I’ve liked and I don’t think so. Dan was probably mad jealous that Floris proposed to someone else. They were good enough but my mind is still blown that a dancer would choose Floris over Lorenzo lol
  • Enora/Eldrick - Jazz - Circus: these two dancers get partnered for a jazz to Britney and it’s some of the worst choreography I’ve seen. What a missed opportunity. Dan saying that the choreography and Eldrick were fine and that Enora was the problem is making me want to throw my laptop across the room
  • Raquel/Chico - Tango - Por Una Cabeza: Jeanine forever owns this track. They get the only ballroom of the night and kill it.
  • Hettie/Lorenzo - Hip Hop - Sexy Bitch: Jayme Rae forever owns this track. The transformers sh*t was dumb but otherwise Lorenzo ate this. Hettie might has well have been backstage still.
  • Lise/Stefano - Modern - Geef Mij Je Angst: this was pretty. Why don’t I like him more though, am I being a hater?
  • Group - Kat DeLuna medley: Please see last week’s comments regarding pop singers.
  • Solos
    • Natascha: good
    • Floris: Dan is in love and he literally says it. this was fine I guess
    • Enora: disappointing. Girls just shouldn’t do jumps in seconde or fuetes for solos on this kind of show imo
    • Eldrick: good
    • Raquel: ew that outfit. this was basically Natascha but worse
    • Chico: if I never saw a back handspring in a solo ever again I would be better off. Ummm and now he’s breaking?? Wiki says his style is “all-around” apparently lol
    • Hettie: fuetes again. this was basically Enora but worse.
    • Lorenzo: I need to see footage of the Lorenzo injury
    • Lise: ok werk. wtf style is she
    • Stefano: still trying to figure out why I don’t like him very much. I think his technique needs to be better for me to be on board
  • Eliminated
    • Raquel: ummm Hettie was right there
    • Chico: so Floris, Lorenzo, and Stefano all get their own styles and do ok but Chico kills a tango and goes home lol

Artem Chigvintsev
Blake McGrath
Brittany Cherry
Carlos Garland
Charlie Bartley
Chris Jarosz
Cole Mills
Gino Cosculluela
Graeme Isaako
Janaya French
Jesús Solorio
Karen Hauer
Kiki Nyemchek
Klaudia Antos
Lily Frias
Mackenzie Green
Malene Ostergaard
Nicolas Archambault
Nina Nestelaar
Phillipe Witana
Robert Roldan
Sarah Mancini

Tadd Gadduang
Yuliya Zavadska

• Like 1

Chris Jarosz 

mDoKl49.png

I will make this much prettier later but let's get this over with so l can assure Karen's safety. Chris is a contemporary dancer from s4 that was pretty much the worst dancer of the season IMHO. He was paired with Comfort which was very unfortunate for her. I think she deserved better. They did krump together and you can imagine how that went for him. Luckily for her, he was eliminated after three shows and moved on to better partners. There was really no good reason to move him on during the first round. 

Edited by .Rei

Nina Nestelaar

She can only dance contemporary. I think she had a Jessica King like turn where she injured her ribs during a dance. She still stayed and ended up Top 10. Still BAFFLING to how that happened. It was because she was paired with Dieter who was hot. But also. I moved Nina on in the first round because I found her hot. Wrote a whole NSFW write up for Andrew last time she was eliminated because of NSFW reasons regarding her tongue piercing. But this is a FAMILY show and, as evidenced by the fact that IDF will not let me swear, a FAMILY forum. 

OMG FINDING A PICTURE OF HER THAT'S NOT FROM HER PRIVATE IG IS HELL. I did a video for this one.

Anyway. Nina is hot.

Saving: Kiki

Choreo: Sarah

Edited by totes4totes

Yuliya Zavadska

Yuliya is a ballroom dancer from Toronto Ontario. She was on the fourth and final Canadian season and made the Top 10. She was partnered with Adam LoPapa to start with and the pair danced a Musical Theatre routine and a Samba in the first two weeks. They were actually a pretty decent partnership, but in Week 3 the producers decided to switch the partnerships and Yuliya ended up with another ballroom dancer, Francois Pruneau. They danced a Mambo that was obviously pretty good. In Week 4, the partnerships switched again and Yuliya danced a Quickstep with Matt Marr. Again, she held her own. Then in Week 5 she danced a hip hop with JP Dube and JP was eliminated. At the Top 12 she danced a Jive with Shane Simpson. They were in the Bottom 3 but both saved. Then at the Top 10, she danced a Contemporary routine with Matt Marr again to Sia’s “My Love” before being eliminated. I was never overly fond of Yuliya so I was fine with her being eliminated but she did give us 4 weeks of decent ballroom routines. She was also the oldest contestant that season at the age of 29, so her experiences definitely helped elevate her partners.

Choreo: Artem

Saving: Nico A.

Edited by sublymonal

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - JC nominations posted)

Brittany Cherry
DC334-DKVYAErvor.jpg

Well according to her bio on so you think you can dance wiki her dream dance partners are Kent Boyd, Neil Haskell, Marko Germar, Allison Holker, and Kathryn McCormick. She should get points for saying Kathryn but she doesn't so here we are. Diana cutting a female dander will a long list of male options? Go me for Growth. I never liked Brittany on SYTYCD nor could i ever understand how she of all people got a job as a Dancing With The Stars troupe member like okay we know they love their basic pros at time but Brittany Cherry????? Doesn't compute in my brain like at all.

Save Robert Roldan
Choreography Malene Ostergaard

yhW4WHQf.jpg
LILY FRIAS | SYTYCD US12

Lily is a first boot of So You Think You Can Dance season twelve. I don’t even remember her so it’s an easy cut for me and that’s what clinched it when it came down to two people. Lily is a waacking dancer who had a pretty underwhelming run whilst on the show for two weeks. Her Bollywood routine was probably my favourite of hers but even then it was very middle of the road and forgettable when you put it up against other routines throughout the show. I’m unsure whether Lily was a big favourite of anyone’s here so I’m sorry if I’ve upset anyone!

Regretting nominating this way, this is so hard derek!

i want some bring backs already because I think so many good people are going to get cut this cycle

Edited by JC